Photos From Daily Life In Thailand

On Nut, Lotus parking.

Office ladies on lunch break.

360_zg0.jpg

What were they talking?

360_zg1.jpg

Back to work.

360_zg2.jpg

Just for info, if there are men who don't like ladies in uniforms, I am not one of them.

A correction for the location of the previous pictures. It was at Rama 4, some coffee shop, Amazon or something, not Tesco/Lotus but near.

Now, some people find Thai countryside fine to settle in. After 30 hours of work, I would concur with them.

360_boredom.jpg

The boredom that blankets the places like this (Wang Sombun) may look good, quiet and unchalenging.

Utapao, airport near Pattaya, wrongly taken as a sleepy airfield, has had A-380 superjumbo capable runway since early 1960-ies, had been the longest runway on the planet for decades.

Americans were using it as the loading base for B-52 for bombing of Vietnam.

Ironically, the other side of that proxy war is using it now, massively. 10-15 Russian jumbos there daily.

360_jgprussia03.jpg

360_jgprussia04.jpg

You need to go a long way out of town to get a landscape type photo that doesn't come complete with concrete utility poles and assorted wiring eh? :confused:

You need to go a long way out of town to get a landscape type photo that doesn't come complete with concrete utility poles and assorted wiring eh?

The photos were taken from the parking a few years back. The canopy of a pickup is just someone's car in the carpark.

Back in 2000, could be almost 3 months that I had lived in that hotel and never knew what the building in the pic was.

360_poseidon.jpg

The famous Poseidon. Never been there but now I wish i had done it.