Photos From Daily Life In Thailand

think_too_mut

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another TIT moment :)

These are good sauces, the chipotle Thaibasco is my particular favourite, perfect for dousing a cheese omelette.

They don't marinade quite as well as the Tabasco original as they appear to have a little sugar in them which burns if you're grilling.

When I arrived in Thailand, the US air bases were still here. Virtually all Bangkok restaurants had a bottle of Tabasco sauce on every table. Blame it on the GIs. :)

Better than that Aram Binyo sauce they insisted on dumping on your steak before you could even stop them. On the trains they dumped it on your ham and eggs as well. :p

p.s. Bust, your pic burnt up because of the sugar in Thaibasco. ;)

When I arrived in Thailand, the US air bases were still here. Virtually all Bangkok restaurants had a bottle of Tabasco sauce on every table. Blame it on the GIs. :)

Better than that Aram Binyo sauce they insisted on dumping on your steak before you could even stop them. On the trains they dumped it on your ham and eggs as well. :p

p.s. Bust, your pic burnt up because of the sugar in Thaibasco. ;)

Well that's just downright unacceptable :susel:

Hi,

Bust, don't see any reference to a pic in the code of your post, so I am guessing something messed up during the upload.

Sanuk!

Ok let me try again. Funny it says "Used 638.63K of your 200MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 2MB)"

I figured that referred to the image I uploaded. :dunno:

Oh well here goes

post-6949-0-65636600-1326340830.jpg

• 3 months later...

Songlran festival starts today.

Pictures from Koh Samui, I am behind the wheel of Mitsubishi Triton pickup and there is crew in the back with 1 barrell of water:

songkran1.jpg

songkran3.jpg

songkran4.jpg

songkran5.jpg

Interesting, the only 2 dry people are motosai taxi and his passenger. Everybody knows they are not part of the fiesta and leaves them alone.

songkran2.jpg

Archived