Photos From Daily Life In Thailand

think_too_mut

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one thumbnail attached I will probably open it but if multiple thumbnails, as in TB's post, it is highly unlikely that I would open them all.

You click on the first thumbnail. When it opens, look on the right side for a "next" option. You cycle right through the pics. Still, some photos I attach seem a normal size on my PC, but once on the board they become huge and more than fill the screen. :confused:

You click on the first thumbnail. When it opens, look on the right side for a "next" option. You cycle right through the pics. Still, some photos I attach seem a normal size on my PC, but once on the board they become huge and more than fill the screen. :confused:

That is in the Board config. That I have never mastered.

I have that, there is an option "Resize images to X by Y" to prevent images from distorting screens of users. You know that, when you have to scroll right to see anything that comes after an oversized image until you restart the browser you are using.

Before someone ask, I have my own Board, hobby thing, about Asia, in Serbian language, for Serbians living in Asia. Not of much interest here, just telling from Board Admin point of view how I see things work and this Board software may have same or similar features.

BTW, drinking time after 36 hour work, me on this pc, wife on the big screen one, morlam shattering the house.

The babby sleeping upstairs.

This one was teaching here. He quit in mid-term because of a family emergency in the States, taking his Thai wife with him. Wonder what happened to him? He was first generation American.

BTW I've seen a sprinkling of half-black Thai kids in the government primary schools. Used to be they'd be GI kids, but nowadays they invariably have Nigerian papas. Some fit in quite well and are 100% Thai, but a few are going to have big time problems because of their attitude.

In the sticks, my Dutch neighbor built this house. Guess what: the price was 120 (onehundredtwenty) thousand baht, back in 2006.

At that time, it was mere ~3,000US$.

360_house120K.jpg

How could that be? Land came "free", they built 2 houses at the same time, the second one is to the right.

Standard concrete blocks, tiled floors. Family labor, huge savings.

Land is the killer in Bangkok. The big house I rent could easily go for 5 to 7 million baht. Same house upcountry maybe 500,000 at the most.

p.s. I'll bet there will soon be a lot of houses on the market in certain parts of Bangkok. A colleague near Don Muang still has a foot of water inside his house. A few weeks ago, it was knee deep!

Archived