Those Other Birds Of Paradise.. And Noses

el diablo

So im thinking of heading up to Asia again, but maybe somewhere different, im thinking Vietnam.. Any recommendations there? has this been discussed before? I had vietnam suggested to me by a Thai girl who said that Vietnamese girls are very beautiful.. from what ive seen in Australia, I'm inclined to agree with her.. I love Thai girls, but I find it hard to get used to the nose of the Thai lady, its broad, flat appearance.. does anyone else have this problem? Should i be looking elsewhere?

Cheers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, the Viet nose is scarcely much different from the Thai nose - and comes in as much variety. The main difference you'll see is the Viets usually have narrower Chinese-looking eyes. Vietnamese also have a temperment similar to the Chinese ... not so friendly or easy going. Be warned.

p.s. Vietnamese gals generally are smaller on top than Thais. Rule of thumb was if you saw a girl who was a little darker and had big norks, she was a Khmer. The Viets took the entire Mekhong delta from Cambodia and there are still over a million Khmer living there (and being persecuted).

Philippines

Yes the Filipinos looks like good value, many speak good english too. on the downside some are a bit plump.. must be the spanish/American influence?

Does anyone know the sucess of getting 'takeaway'? As in take a girl back home get married and so on... what works?

Cheers.

Honestly, the Viet nose is scarcely much different from the Thai nose - and comes in as much variety. The main difference you'll see is the Viets usually have narrower Chinese-looking eyes. Vietnamese also have a temperment similar to the Chinese ... not so friendly or easy going. Be warned.

p.s. Vietnamese gals generally are smaller on top than Thais. Rule of thumb was if you saw a girl who was a little darker and had big norks, she was a Khmer. The Viets took the entire Mekhong delta from Cambodia and there are still over a million Khmer living there (and being persecuted).

So much knowledge on this site..

Yes I have dated a Chinese girl and agree, not very easy going. What about Japanese? Cambodians ?

Cheers again

R

The Thais, Laos and Cambodians are more typical SE Asians. They are Theravada Buddhists and greatly influenced by India. The Vietnamese have much more strongly been influenced by China and in the past even wrote their language using Chinese characters. They are Mahayana Buddhists, with monks in black robes.

Japanese women can be very cute, if you don't mind bow legs and bad teeth. Goofy is the word that comes to mind when I think of Japanese women. At times they act like cartoons. If you have never been to SE Asia, you might rave over the Japanese women. If you've been here, probably not.

The Filipinas all seem want to get out and are the most eager of any Asians to marry a westerner. A friend who worked there with the World Bank told me he had strange women come up to him and hand him their phone numbers. These were not bar girls, but they obviously felt he was a good catch.

I agree with you on Filipinas being a bit fat. Thais are bigger than they used to be, since they eat much more western food these days. The King started a free milk for students programme years ago, and Thais are taller now because of it. The first thing I noticed when I came back after being away for some years was how tall the Thais had become. Well, tall in comparison to 25 or 30 years ago anyway. I'm 6 foot even and used to be told how tall I was. Haven't heard that in years though. :(

yeah the 'flips' are probably the easiest to import & for that reason were the first to get going as mail brides! they're mainly Christian-catholics & thus easily compatible with many westerners. as for chubby looks - hmm who wants a skinny slave camp kinda no curves gal anyways?? as everywhere looks go from skinny to fatties with a lot of very very nice figures in-between ;)

Indonesians & Malays are another beautiful mix, but often the Muslim majority can be an issue with regard to marriage & import! Shame really as many western countries these days have vast Muslim immigrants as residents/citizens!

Lastly there's the often overlooked SEA country of Burma which is home to Buddhist girls much like the Thais, but why dont u just scan the web a bit first or tour around before making a firm decision? :)

Oh almost forgot on the viets initially proposed - I don't see why not as indeed they tend to be very beautiful & many do have nice boobs if that matters :cover: again being Christians in majority make them even easier presumidly than the flips - why dont u check it out?

enjoy :beer:

Funnily enough, being a devout Christians is a dealbreaker for me. I don't mind the not at all in your face Buddhist. I feel closer to them in spirit than a conservative Christian.

I'm with you there mate - in fact I'd include ANY religion or non-religion which feels it's necessary to force their opinions down my throat. And I include athiests, agnostics and whatever else is the trendy non religion of the day. I don't want to hear it.

Happy to talk religion though, no matter the branch/club/sect/cult etc - just don't want to be converted.

Archived