Those Other Birds Of Paradise.. And Noses

el diablo

Japanese women can be very cute, if you don't mind bow legs and bad teeth. Goofy is the word that comes to mind when I think of Japanese women. At times they act like cartoons. If you have never been to SE Asia, you might rave over the Japanese women. If you've been here, probably not.

The younger Japanese look much better than the previous generations, no bowed legs anymore. Must be the high protein McDonalds diet. 12 years ago I couldn't find any clothes in my size (trouthers, long sleeve shirts, e.g.), because they where usually too short. Now it is much easier.

Japanese women seem to be quite relaxed in regard to sex. The problem: You'll have to be there for some time and you should speak some Japanese. Most Japanese don't speak English at all, which means you'll be rather limited in the places to go (usually some Gaijin friendly clubs, e.g. Roppongi) and in your selection.

P4P is almost probably the most expensive in Asia. In the 1990s you could pick up some nice - mostly Thai - street walkers in Kabukicho, Tokyo. Short Time (1 hr) was around 12.000 YEN including Love Hotel (today around 150 USD). Since then the government did run some major clean up operations. Street walkers are gone, many Gaijin friendly seems to have been shut down.

7-8 years ago in Kabukicho I stumbled into a massage parlor with Chinese girls. I think it was around 10.000 - 15.000 Yen for 30 Min. The massage places were just divided by curtains. The girl was actually nice - but compare this to LOS...

If you read ISG in regard to Japan, the guys paint a very bleak picture. 99% of all the P4P places don't accept Gaijin. Those which accept Gaijins offer sometimes only limited service. Full service and LT seems to be around 500 - 1000 USD and up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I've been with a few Filipina girls and only one took her religion seriously... as in to the point it got in the way of more important things.

She described herself as a Charismatic Catholic, went to mass every day, tithed... as in 10% of every peso that passed through her hands went to the church, and worst of all... as soon as she got her hands on the TV remote the channel went straight to the Holy Rollers station.

What any of us needs to think about when looking for a keeper is that if you have a constant record of relationship failures, particularly short term, it's time to consider ... it ... may.... just... not .... be ... the ... girls. B)

I'm with you there mate - in fact I'd include ANY religion or non-religion which feels it's necessary to force their opinions down my throat. And I include athiests, agnostics and whatever else is the trendy non religion of the day. I don't want to hear it.

Happy to talk religion though, no matter the branch/club/sect/cult etc - just don't want to be converted.

My theory on why Thai girls are so sexually free, they've never been given the Catholicism guilt trip.

my mum went to a catholic convent school, they were told to spread Talcum powder on the water of the bath so they wouldnt look down and shame/sin..

I love this forum.. its Gold.. Great collective knowledge here.. Im chasing Filipino now (on web for now).. hopefully i find one thats not too Catholic. Anyone been to Cebu?

Funny, I've been with a few Filipina girls and only one took her religion seriously... as in to the point it got in the way of more important things.

She described herself as a Charismatic Catholic, went to mass every day, tithed... as in 10% of every peso that passed through her hands went to the church, and worst of all... as soon as she got her hands on the TV remote the channel went straight to the Holy Rollers station.

What any of us needs to think about when looking for a keeper is that if you have a constant record of relationship failures, particularly short term, it's time to consider ... it ... may.... just... not .... be ... the ... girls. B)

Im hearing you.. I was with my Aussie wife for 11 years. she was 18 blonde and Beautiful when i met her and shes still not too bad.. She had been abused by her father as a child and she ended up being quite a drinker and a smoker, and all the moodiness that goes with that.. She ended up leaving one day and then took up with some bogan. I was devestated at first, but i am loving the opportunity i have now. Yes in hindsight, i should have encouraged her to deal more with the demons of her past (Like with counselling).. some things are hard to fix.. I think I ended up being the target of the hatred she had fer her father.. Next time I will make sure I dont start with damaged goods. I think it put me off Aussie chicks for good. Kind of creeped out by the abuse that went on under the veil of the catholic church too...

About the third question I ask a girl when i chat now is 'what is your dad like?' It's a critical one... its how she learns to love a man.. My problem is my mum used to talk too much so i 'switch off' and don't listen... also im fussy about stuff like not using metal utensils in a Teflon frypan... Is there a woman out there that doesnt do this? Fuck im rambling on...

Cheers Gentlemen

My theory on why Thai girls are so sexually free, they've never been given the Catholicism guilt trip.

my mum went to a catholic convent school, they were told to spread Talcum powder on the water of the bath so they wouldnt look down and shame/sin..

I love this forum.. its Gold.. Great collective knowledge here.. Im chasing Filipino now (on web for now).. hopefully i find one thats not too Catholic. Anyone been to Cebu?

Cebu? Be careful of Cebu I caught Chlamydia there. <_<

Is there a language problem here?

Have you ever heard the expression "tongue in cheek"?

If you like issuing travel warnings you should get a job with the Australian government, they have a huge department of people doing that.

(That's also tongue in cheek).

Archived