As Massage! Bourbon Square

Ryder

AS Massage is in the Bourbon Street zone. Just off Soi 22, you walk past some bars and there it is on your right-hand side. This place might get busy at booze-o-clock, as it’s one of only two massage shops within shouting distance of the bar area’s

The girls are mostly sitting outside it, waiting for trade. Their pink tops accentuate the feminine vibes of the place nicely.

I spot a nice attractive lady from about fifty paces and respectfully make the ‘come here’ sign and she, quite demurely, pops up from her seat and joins me at the doorway.

AS%20Massage%20Bourbon%20Street.JPG

Stepping inside the massage shop (more a parlour) there’s a counter on my right. A price list is on it.

For Thai massage it’s 300 baht and that’s what I go for.

Off to my left is a parlour-room which the girls must go to when the sun’s on the place outside as it’s deserted right now. The girls all being outside (about 8 of them).

I’m asked if I want a drink. Tea or water is offered. I choose water as I’m parched from pounding those streets already.

Another Thai girl dressed in a dark top and pants now starts to show me upstairs. She’s less attractive than Miss pink so surely can’t be a greeter?

Maybe she’s a show-er of room’s?

The cynic in me wonders if the bait and switch trick is going on.

I let her now (politely) if this is the case or not and she say’s it’s not. I believe her (mostly).

AS%20Massage%202nd%20Floor.JPG

The first floor has several (maybe 5) private rooms with curtains for privacy. I can’t see inside those as she keep’s on showing me to the next floor.

Here the rooms look similar except these one’s have doors on them. Plus points all around.

There’s aircon and also individual, private showers inside too. Jackpot!

AS%20Massage%20Room.JPG

http://www.ontheroadthailand.com/Bangkok/Massage/AS%20Massage%20Door%20AC.JPG

I’m shown inside and get de-clothed. The walls in here are to the ceiling and there’s no music.

The only minor niggle is the floor mattress is a bit thin, some might not like that but prefer the thicker ones.

Overall it’s a good massage layout if nothing else. What’s the massage itself like?

Well within a minute or two Miss Pink comes upstairs.

She’s got a pretty face, the type that’s going age pretty well, small-framed and with nice skin.

She gives me the baggy pajama’s which I bundle on.

Then, starts the massage.

As she works her hands on my lower area’s I make some conversation in Thai.

Her English is poor and she’s just come from the rice-paddy’s of Korat!

Or so she say’s anyway.

He massage technique is effective but a bit ‘sharp’ so I tell her to ease it a little, after I do that she’s ok.

The hour seem’s to fly by with this one.

Feeling a bit frisky I ask for some B2B, to which she counters with wanting FS. After some playful banter she shows off her nicely formed body.

Full Review Here: http://www.ontheroadthailand.com/Bangkok/Sukhumvit%20AS%20Massage.html

Archived