Tulip's Massage Parlour

Ryder

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Getting off the BTS at Thong Lor I find the massage parlour within feet of the steps.

From the outside Tulip’s is the sort of place you’d easily walk right past if you didn’t know it was there.

No girls sit outside in the usual 'come-hither' you’d expect. This is partly understandable with the Sukhumvit traffic belching out fume’s constantly.

The windows are frosted to a solid opaque finish.

Apart from the massage lettering on the side, you’d be hard pressed to guess what goes on in there. No pictures of the usual imagery adorn the window front.

Inside the massage shop it’s more of a parlour set up.

Tulips%20Massage%20Doorway.JPG

A hair-dressers area is off to the right, a reception counter is in front of you and a big space to cross. Almost like it’s being wasted (could do with some lounge furnishings but that’s by the by).

At the counter there’s an ugly Thai woman there .

I ask for the lady-book and a big thing with the pages taped together comes out with only two pages ‘open’.

Perusing it there’s a lady there that catches my eye and when I ask for her I get told to go downstairs.

She’s quite blunt this moose-faced cashier and I waste no time heading away.

Not sure what to expect I step down some about red carpeted steps into the parlour zone.

There’s no glass fishbowl but a long cushioned bench that can seat around twelve to thirteen girls comfortably.

Only two are initially there sat down on the bench.

Yet, on seeing and hearing me descend, like curiously decadent cats, the rest slowly sashay from a relaxing area off to the left and they too take a seat with the duo.

I count seven in total, much less than the book’s twenty or so.

This is a different kind of massage experience and it’s time to call upon my best judgment skills.

All eye’s are on me from the Thai ladies of the parlour. There are some farang's who don’t like this ‘style’ and I’m among their number. Still I’m here now and the game is on.

They look at me with varying degree’s of ‘emotion’ ranging from ignorance, apathy, to forced smiles.

An intruder in their midst perhaps’s?

Then there was one smiling at the end nearest the rest-area who seemed to be looking right through me.

There was an alluring, suggestive look in her eye’s and she never dropped this longing gaze, to the point of distraction as I made my ‘analysis.’

I weigh up my choice of massage lady, the alluring one had it, but to be fair I gave them all a brief consideration. The age range went up to about late 30s. Mine looked to be late twenty’s, early thirty’s.

I choose Miss Allure and we both walk up the stairs back to Reception.

I can tell she’s one of those girls with a mild, smothering vibe.

She ask’s what I want and I ask for Thai Massage (350 baht) for one hour.

They want me to hand over the money for the massage up front, a minor niggle.

She’s a bit sulky and shrewish now, asking if I can choose Oil Massage.

Against my 'better' judgement, and not wanting to cross her bi-polar territory I relent.

This close I can see she’s got the plaster of paris treatment on her face and a curious, lusty gleam in her eyes.

So I hand over 400 baht and Miss Allure squeaks a bit at this and then we head upstairs Decor-wise the lobby is nice smooth, white tiles. As we head upstairs It becomes worn, red carpet. In places there are some ornaments, raising the standard a bit. A few fake flowers, but no tulips for those of you into the flower-thing.

Tulips%20Massage%20Corridor.JPG

There are two floors and we end up on the first floor.

The narrow corridors will make for rubbing shoulders with other massage-goers but it’s almost deserted. Quiet times in the massage business these days I guess.

Inside the room it’s got the business for privacy; a private hot water shower, a decent-sized bed (quite hard, not so thick) that rattles a bit and an aircon.

Plus of course the all important wooden door.

No lock on the door though and there’s a big peep-slot set at about 6â€3.

I guess they either have a mamasan who might want to peep-show or it’s to make sure a room’s free for use during busy times?

I snap some quick pics of the room while she goes to get her oil basket of tricks.

Tulips%20Massage%20Shower.JPG

I dim the lights just in case there’s any peeping eye’s that come a-callin’.

Once Miss Allure returns I can tell I’ve made a fair-choice in massage lady.

She is ‘enbloomed’ with the ‘need’ and want’s to give me the special treatment.

Definitely no cold fish here.

I’ve heard Annies is pretty full-on but I guess Tulip’s is trying well to keep at the top-tier as well.

Miss Allure is attractive and not far off nympho-status. Indeed, they don’t just want you to be a passive partner on this gig, but really go full-throttle to their tune.

I’m never one to bring down the vibes so I let her groove about and do her thing. She’s responsive and genuinely writhing about like a courtesan in a palace.

Full Review: Sukhumvit | Tulip Massage

Thanks for the report here. Your description of ladies and service seems to echo that of other accounts I've read on various boards. Consistency among reporters is always good (whether or not the experiences are good or bad). And, yes, Annie's is pretty-much "full on"; you've "heard" correctly :hubbahubba: .

HH

Thanks for the report here. Your description of ladies and service seems to echo that of other accounts I've read on various boards. Consistency among reporters is always good (whether or not the experiences are good or bad). And, yes, Annie's is pretty-much "full on"; you've "heard" correctly :hubbahubba: .

i've never been sure about massage places.

first time i visited one was in bkk and never having experienced that sort of thing before i enjoyed a massage on 3 different nights.

i've been to edens which was very hit and miss,the girl i chose picked her friend who was not good looking but much more into the sex than the pretty one.

annies was much better,i picked 2 different girls who made sure i had the happy finish 3 times in the allotted time.

i normally go to cristens in patong on my arrival,just to relax and get a good wash after a long journey.

but that can be very hit and miss as well as often the ladies want to get you out as soon as you finished your business despite how much time is left.... :banghead:

but i agree that having to pay upfront is not ideal,a full price before a maybe bad experience is not good.

i would rather pay afterwards and that way if i'm happy with the service i will tip the boss.

• 2 weeks later...

I now haven't been to Tulip for a while (Busy down here), but it used to be one of my favourite MP in BKK. I used to have rotating list of 4 regulars, each and every one a darling and a very accomplished practitioner. Some have retired, some have opened their own place, a few still there. the one still there as far as I know ah my all time fav, "Ms2ToeF..k"

She did get a boobjob after I'd known her for a year, but it didn't diminish her ethusiasm at service delievry with passion. One of her party tricks wa sto such my big toe and then insert it into her pussy. then, with it inserted, she'd grab the other big toe, also suck it (Acrobatic she was) and insert it into her arse. Then she'd try and bend over to take me into her mouth. What they call a true "3holer".

Tulip rocks!

Archived