Qantas Sale

Alfmaz

Oh Dear ..Red is going to be pissed now ...

TG special promo ..$810 (incl tax) Departures from Jan 15th to June 20 2012..we changed to the 10am flight for $960 fare also includes a side trip for $50...Chiang Rai,Chaing Mai ,Phuket Krabi Samui etc....have to book face to face with an Agent...

Merry Christmas Red :snowlaugh:neener:

Thanks mate - happy with my sub $700 return anyway.... (359 MEL-BKK, 329 Phuket-MEL)

Thanks anyway :beer:

This is unbelievable. Less than half price. One may wonder what was the reason for 1,680 A$ return (SYD-BKK-SYD) back then? The fuel was 36$ or what, far less than now.

Glad that I had used all my FF points for 10 trips in 2002-2003. Even First class once.

Edit: just remembered, have not been to Oz for 8 years, could be strong Oz $, like 50% stronger than in 2002/2003.

This is unbelievable. Less than half price. One may wonder what was the reason for 1,680 A$ return (SYD-BKK-SYD) back then? The fuel was 36$ or what, far less than now.

Glad that I had used all my FF points for 10 trips in 2002-2003. Even First class once.

Edit: just remembered, have not been to Oz for 8 years, could be strong Oz $, like 50% stronger than in 2002/2003.

Thai Airlines flights from Syd to BKK with STA Travel are $795.00

Shit that's cheap - I only paid $50 less flying jetstar/strategic

Where were the flights to/from?

I'd be willing to pay more to avoid an airline which has shown that its happy to turn passengers away with zero notice, while threatening to lock their staff out of the hangar in a foreign country where they have no real visas and no means of getting home beyond paying for a ticket with a competitor.

Archived