Miss Puke Massage..

Ryder

I certainly don't.

For massage as well in regard to sex I prefer to go to professionals: massage ladys for trad. massage at day, BGs at night.

Last time in BKK went every other day for a trad. massage and always declined any extras offered. Actually for me experience and good schooling are much more important than looks in regard to a trad. Thai massage.

In my experience the older massage ladies have better skills than those young beauties with just two weekend classes in Thai massage at Wat Po.

As Hamokhamok said before: a badly done massage can make things worse - or it's just wasted money.

i kinda agree.

but not all massage ladies are good at massage and not all BG's are good at sex.

in any circumstance there is always the element of pot luck.

as i said before,in a soapy the massage is quite often secondary and soon abandoned for the ladies to earn a bit more cash.

on my arrival i will go to a place where i will be bathed,given a little massage and then made happy.

good to have the whole treatment after many hours of travel.

but i will treat myself to a proper massage session a couple of times.

luckily i have no real problems with my body,just a slight back pain which occurs if i sit or walk for too long.

but my gal while no proper training has good hands and makes me feel good after a massage.

she is known in her bar for her slight skills and often lays her hands on a customer in the bar,just an upper body massage of course and does well with drinks bought for her and cash given to her as a reward.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived