Cnn - No Thanks ,thai360.

Kiwi

Hi Guys,

Have been around for a while.Also one of the earlier 'arrivals' on this FORUM.

I do the odd bit of travelling when time allows - Thailand has always been a favourite,for many a reason.

The one definite I always do is to read the Topics to update and this guides me somewhat with regard to where I travel,

and how I get around.

So - thanks to all of you who post - I take great interest in what you say - and it DOES have a say in my world.

Cheers for 2012 - and may Thai360 grow.

Kiwi.

95 posts in 10.5 years ? Kiwi, dont take this the wrong way, but that is some serious lurking. Fortunately, KS has Torneyboy (past glories), Flasher (old reliable) and myself (completely unstable) to pump up the numbers. Must be reassuring as he stares into his beer each Friday night and wonders what the poor people are doing. :clown:

95 posts in 10.5 years ? Kiwi, dont take this the wrong way, but that is some serious lurking. Fortunately, KS has Torneyboy (past glories), Flasher (old reliable) and myself (completely unstable) to pump up the numbers. Must be reassuring as he stares into his beer each Friday night and wonders what the poor people are doing. :clown:

Hey buddie - agreed !

Not the talking type - but great listener.

Even my closest of mates say ''I just never know what you are thinking''.

I enjoy listening ( reading in Thai360's case).

Have made a penny on being a listener - it ALWAYS pays.

Be well mate and a great 2012 to you and the blokes on Thai360.

Kiwi.

Archived