Dems: Thaksin Has New Thai Passport

Flashermac

The Foreign Minister's degrees are all in engineering. Nobody elected him. Thaksin told his sister to appoint him.

Like it or not, Thaksin is a fugitive who fled the country to avoid prison. Does the US State Department issue passports to fugitives? Does the Australian government?

Why must we respect political figures who work in secrecy, even visiting the office on holidays when no one else is there?

Really?

Has not the new Foreign Ministry been elected (part of landslide win) into the elected government?

Has maybe the Military installed him?

Those who revoked Thaksin's passport, had they been elected?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?

Has not the new Foreign Ministry been elected (part of landslide win) into the elected government?

Has maybe the Military installed him?

Those who revoked Thaksin's passport, had they been elected?

The Foreign Minister is an MP from Chiang Mai, Thaksin's home town. The last Foreign Minister was also an MP. Both were appointed by the PM, or in this one's case by the PM's big brother.

Regardless of how he got in, he is still expected to obey the laws. A lot of Thais don't think he is. I really don't give a flying fish myself, but I have every right to have an opinion and express it. All of us have.

The Foreign Minister is an MP from Chiang Mai, Thaksin's home town. The last Foreign Minister was also an MP. Both were appointed by the PM, or in this one's case by the PM's big brother.

Regardless of how he got in, he is still expected to obey the laws. A lot of Thais don't think he is. I really don't give a flying fish myself, but I have every right to have an opinion and express it. All of us have.

Chiang Mai or anywhere, he comes from the elected government.

A lot of Thais think what? You know what the results of the elections were?

And ask Thai electorate where to stick your opinion. You can still have it, it is yours.

Having a bad day? surprised.gif

Did you say anything? Emoticons?

People sitting in Asia without fundamental understanding how the continet works, project their (western) values that come to void at whatever they try to comprehend.

Nothing unusual. The luck is - Asia gives a flying fuck about those (western) opinions. Thais first, and I congratulate to them.

Did you say anything? Emoticons?

People sitting in Asia without fundamental understanding how the continet works, project their (western) values that come to void at whatever they try to comprehend.

Nothing unusual. The luck is - Asia gives a flying fuck about those (western) opinions. Thais first, and I congratulate to them.

Interesting thought.

So, who is qualified to talk about LOS, expect Thai people?

Flash, as a Farang living in LOS for some years, obviously not in your opinion

By the way, do Thai people have a fundamental understanding how the continent works?

Interesting thought.

So, who is qualified to talk about LOS, expect Thai people?

Flash, as a Farang living in LOS for some years, obviously not in your opinion

By the way, do Thai people have a fundamental understanding how the continent works?

Thai people have voted. Nobody can contest that, especially not guests like here Board members.

Thais maybe don't and if they wish can afford not to give a flying fuck how anything in the west works. How one side of the Atlantic ruins the world, now another.

Look how poor Burma has made monkeys of the West. Anyone can.

Thai people have voted. Nobody can contest that, especially not guests like here Board members.

Thais maybe don't and if they wish can afford not to give a flying fuck how anything in the west works. How one side of the Atlantic ruins the world, now another.

Look how poor Burma has made monkeys of the West. Anyone can.

Good to see that you're showing your true face again. Well founded opinions without any curse words.

How did you name the Samui floods a few years ago again? Do you have the same opinion on the recent flood in Thailand?

Archived