Dems: Thaksin Has New Thai Passport

Flashermac

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it something about the topic?

It's amusing seeing this type of accusation when you consider the abuse that anyone on this board with as much as a remotely conceived sympathy for the pro-Thaksin parties has received in the past.

I personally doubt I will ever contribute to a Thai politics related topic again (whoops, except this one) and I've probably had as much if not more experience in this country as many of the other "experts".

well yes thaksin got his thai (regular) passport (back) so what?

he cant use it to travel to burma which he didnt. I guess he may want to use it to enter LOS - on that special day in the future - I'll bet my last euro that it wont be this year though on his relatives dear wedding daY LETS see...

anyway if a criminal refuge convict would apply for a passport at consulate somewhere what are the likely outcome(s)? arrest? :relieved:

could it be arisman being denied bail 2 times & now back in jail is a kinda buffer to let thaksin gain acceptance for whichever way he got his passport back?

anyway dont be surprised to see the foreign minister in an inactive post soon or worse lol :stirthepo

Archived