Marry Down, Marry Out

think_too_mut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Did I marry down and out?"

The real question should be "Does it matter?" And I'm guessing your answer would be "No", as it should be.

Sanuk!

well, not according to the original OP, he did "marry down" and it weight heavily on him, but upto him.....

You are correct. Right now she just flew home to be at the party for her brother becoming a monk.

I had to talk her into to it as she was wanting to stay and help with my work.

I told her that we will not have another chance to have this happen within the family for another 15 years when our nephew is old enough.

Her mom and dad were happy to see her as they did not know she was coming, but kinda sad I could not be there.

Hi,

"Did I marry down and out?"

The real question should be "Does it matter?" And I'm guessing your answer would be "No", as it should be.

Sanuk!

Why it should be? Not according to the study a professor from American Uni conducted in 2011 (read it in papers, his name and Uni where he works, can't remember now but can dig it out if important).

Himself black, with 2 unmarried sisters, found that 40% of marriage age black men are or have been in jail. Everyone stays clear from them.

What happens is, educated black women, have otnumbered available men of same level 6 to 1.

Yes, 1 educated black man without jail past has 6 women to juggle and does not look forward to marry and step out of that heaven where he enjoys a different one every day of the week. Cornered, black women understand that the "realtionship is not meant to be exclusive" and capitulate.

The professor openly states that, ironically, when it comes to marriage, black women are extremely racistic. They almost never marry out of black race, finding white men unsexy, dull and days of slavery still linger.

So for them, "marry out" is just an option never considered.

Even if American lock-up mania ceases today it may take 2 generations until the situation changes. Unlocked blacks would have time to look after kids and crime rate would get lower when parents are in attendance, thus generating more kids going to school and becoming educated to match black women when the time comes.

What he suggested is, "marry down". That educated black women marry black postmen, public servant clerks and similar.

So, "marry down, marry out" does matter and has the name and place in social studies. And in the lives of many here on the board.

During the OJ trial (and fiasco) a black female colleague verbally exploded about successful black men almost always wanting white wives (preferably blonde). I asked if that was why black women were often quite hostile to white women married to black men. She admitted it was. She said white women married many of the most desirable black men, leaving them to make do with the rest. (This was in the States, not LOS.)

As to marrying down, I have been amazed at a few of the Thai men married to my Thai colleagues. This is because of the Thai stigma towards "old maids". I don't know how many times I have seen an attractive, educated Thai colleague suddenly "find a husband" when she is nearing or at thirty. They will take whatever they can get. I remember being shocked at the man my wife's cousin had married, a crude uneducated thug, who carried a long barrel .38 revolver in his waist band. I asked my Mrs about her recently. She said the cousin, a university educated archan, had dumped him after their daughter was born. She could then be a divorced woman and mother - much better than being an old maid. (The cousin's mother hated the guy so much that she was talking about getting a contract on him.)

Why it should be? Not according to the study a professor from American Uni conducted in 2011 (read it in papers, his name and Uni where he works, can't remember now but can dig it out if important).

Himself black, with 2 unmarried sisters, found that 40% of marriage age black men are or have been in jail. Everyone stays clear from them.

What happens is, educated black women, have otnumbered available men of same level 6 to 1.

Yes, 1 educated black man without jail past has 6 women to juggle and does not look forward to marry and step out of that heaven where he enjoys a different one every day of the week. Cornered, black women understand that the "realtionship is not meant to be exclusive" and capitulate.

The professor openly states that, ironically, when it comes to marriage, black women are extremely racistic. They almost never marry out of black race, finding white men unsexy, dull and days of slavery still linger.

So for them, "marry out" is just an option never considered.

Even if American lock-up mania ceases today it may take 2 generations until the situation changes. Unlocked blacks would have time to look after kids and crime rate would get lower when parents are in attendance, thus generating more kids going to school and becoming educated to match black women when the time comes.

What he suggested is, "marry down". That educated black women marry black postmen, public servant clerks and similar.

So, "marry down, marry out" does matter and has the name and place in social studies. And in the lives of many here on the board.

But the jist of this is not education but criminality. Women everywhere are mostly averse to marrying a criminal if they can get an honest bloke.

It is education too. Last bit advises that exec or career black women marry down, black postmen and public servants working counters.

This reminds me. Two days ago a saw in my city a German with a TG. She wasn't a beauty and he was the overweight worker type. Regarding your categories, all Farang marry out, not all marry very much down...

PS: TTM, are you still in Kanto? I might be there in September...

Archived