A Disaster In Progress?

sayjann

just a quickie for now.

good journey to heathrow and while i don't know the airport that well,checked in very quickly and soon had a very good flight to bombay and a quick change of planes soon landed in bangkok...........then it all went tits up.

my suitcase was missing and after a while i reported the fact and i was issued with a receipt and told when found would be sent to phuket and onto my hotel.

4 days later and still no luggage and i'm still furious at having to buy clothes every couple of days.

hotel said they would ring up for me but for 2 days they forget and when i tried ringing could only get people whose english is worse then my thai.....i'm really pissed off.

first night with my gal and we had a fight and i have'nt seen her now for 3 days,looks like it's all over.

2 nights spet alone after getting pissed and 1 night with a friend who i first fucked 11 years ago and she still good.

last night i had a lady who was very attractive and promised the earth.

back in room and no BJ and limited in the positions i wanted.

this morning she was a real pain in the arse and she's just left saying she wanted to see me again,no fucking chance.

but good to see old friends again and been lucky at playing games and have spent very little on drinks as i keep winning.

well it's christmas day now and i'm off to get a few more of the drinks i'm owed and then tonight having a turkey roast with friends.

oh well,things can only get better............or can they?.

you went through Mumbai with Air India or Jet Airways?

your luggage is probably stucked in Mumbai and you can take it on your way back.

travelled by jet airways and it seems thai airways deal with any problems with them.

was given a receipt with phone/reference numbers and told it would be found and flown to phuket and delivered to my hotel.

then about 10 minutes i was paged and told my luggage had been found and was being put on the same plane as me and i could pick it from the carousel.

of course it never appeared and i spent 3 hours trying to get some info.

gave up in the end and traveled to my hotel and then spent time ringing around and getting nowhere.

finally the hotel made contact with airasia and it seemed my case was at the airport but i had to collect it in person....

meanwhile another friend got in touch with them on boxing night and was told a totally different scenario so i still had to wait.

meanwhile that night i met a lady and took her back to the hotel and then things got better.

at 03:30 i'm enjoying a VERY GOOD bj when the phone rang and i thought WTF.

reception informed me my case was in reception and i had to go a check it and sign for it.

well there it was and i was overjoyed and struggled with it to my room.

by now any feelings of sex had disappeared and i just went to bed.

took the same lady on tuesday but i came down with something and was quite poorly and in bed by 11pm with her force-feeding me tablets and i slept for around 10 hours.

wed now and it's very hot and i feel so tired and have returned to the hotel for a nap,i can't keep my eyes open and yawning.

she's gone back to her room for a while and while later after i've got my luggage and things are looking good again.

well there it was and i was overjoyed and struggled with it to my room.

:hmmm::dunno:

He is traveling with his own jetski because of all the scams in Phuket... snow_grin.gif

@sayjann,

I hope you will be able to enjoy your holiday now.

PS: you had be asking for trouble with lady 1 anyway, too bad that you wasted 1 day too many with her...

Archived