A Disaster In Progress?

sayjann

i struggled with it to my because i'm on the 4th floor and no lift.....

80 steps upward and i was tired and drained after a good day out.

however a HUGE swedish fella came along and said he would help me and just pickedd it up and carried it to my room,nice fella.

it was heavy with xmas gifts for various people and now much lighter after giving them out a few days late.

but on the 28th i fell out with the lady and was alone again.

but i have 2 reasons to see her tonight(30th)so hopefully i can patch things up,she's a good one.

but on the 28th i fell out with the lady and was alone again.

but i have 2 reasons to see her tonight(30th)so hopefully i can patch things up,she's a good one.

strange fact but the lady i was seeing was into knitting and had left all her balls of wool in my room and i went to her bar and returned it all,plus she had my camera in her bag which she returned to me.

tried to talk to her and have her come with me for the remaining 5 nights of my visit but she was totally off the idea and would not even make eye contact let alone talk to me.

a real shame from my point of view as i really like her and would have been happy to stay with her.

but i admit i can't be bothered with trawling the bars these days looking for a bedmate and am quite happy getting pissed and sleeping alone.

but on the upside i had a good night last night.

in my daytime bar i play games and have been lucky enough to win every day and have many free drinks but yesterday i went in the bar and lost a packet but returned at night and won 9 free drinks and only paid for 1....happy days.

NYE taday and at a loss at what to do,probably go to the beach party but not much fun alone.....

There's nothing unusual about getting tired of pulling a different bird every night, the novelty wore of with me quite quickly.

I rather have someone that knows me, understands my needs and bad habits, (and me hers), hopefully you'll meet up with someone decent as well.

A lot of guys like the P4P scene though, there's plenty that have been around it for decades and never stayed with the same girl for more than a few weeks.

SJ what happened? How's this all panning out?

Happy 2012, the year of.... TBD.

got home on jan 5th and my computer fucked and did'nt get it back until today so at a loss over the weekend.

will start sending proper and probably short daily stories tonight about how things panned out.

certainly up and down.

Archived