hooper

I meant what time does it get busy?

Do freelancers hangout there?

Can I take out the dancers?

What type of crowd goes there?

I was in my just woke up confused daze

Sorry

Usually around 11.00 pm.

Yes freelancers hang out there and they are usually the better girls from BG 7 or Gullivers.

You can usually find them in either place earlier in the evening. The Insomnia T-Shirt they wear is usually a good indication :rolleyes:

Yes you can take out the dancers if they are interested in you. The girls who dance on the raised small circular stages are the pick of the bunch. If you meet Gip :hubbahubba: "you can't cum in my mouth but you can cum all over my face"

You can also find quite a few freelancers hanging out at the V-8 Diner.

It's a pretty mixed crowd farang and thais

Usually around 11.00 pm.

Yes freelancers hang out there and they are usually the better girls from BG 7 or Gullivers.

You can usually find them in either place earlier in the evening. The Insomnia T-Shirt they wear is usually a good indication :rolleyes:

Yes you can take out the dancers if they are interested in you. The girls who dance on the raised small circular stages are the pick of the bunch. If you meet Gip :hubbahubba: "you can't cum in my mouth but you can cum all over my face"

You can also find quite a few freelancers hanging out at the V-8 Diner.

It's a pretty mixed crowd farang and thais

thanks buddy good to know

Refresh my memory, please. Where is Insomnia? The name rings a bell, but I can't quite place it.

Suk Soi 12.

A BM (Tod Daniels) did a few reviews of it back in 2010 on another board, without actually entering the place (apparently he reviewed it from his appartment :rotfl: ) and he's been posting here recently so perhaps by now he's actually been inside?

Suk Soi 12.

A BM (Tod Daniels) did a few reviews of it back in 2010 on another board, without actually entering the place (apparently he reviewed it from his appartment :rotfl: ) and he's been posting here recently so perhaps by now he's actually been inside?

Yeah I read that as well and had the same thoughts :doah:

"Sadly, I couldn't even be bothered to go have a look for myself, as that kinda place is just not my 'cup 'o tea'. :o

However several contacts I spoke with who did go scope it out"

First time I went on a Tuesday night, can't remember what time it was -- not a whole lot of people there, a few hotties. Got a stamp and left with the intent of returning, but didn't make it that night.

Next time I came in with a few mates on a Friday a little after midnight. It was crowded, a LOT of eye candy. By a little before 2am it was packed. A gaggle of freelancers but also quite a few non-working girls (at least officially). I was drooling over one lass with a group of her friends and - surprise - they were all Korean. So I busted out my "ahn yung ah say oh" and she eagerly jumped into conversation -- unfortunately that's the extent of my Korean. :)

Lot of people were smoking hookahs, which was interesting. Was there till 6am, and it was still going strong -- that was unexpected in BKK. Had good experiences with Insomnia at both BKK and Pattaya.

Archived