Help: I Have Misplaced My Favorite Bangkok Restaurant

donaldente

will you also check with her on expenses for LD and BF?

I showed her your question and she said that she was resigned to me paying for top of the line company. She went on to say that since I am used to quality at home, she expects that I will want to pay for quality in Thailand.

• 1 month later...

Moo Gata/steak place just down from from the On Nut BTS is OK, known for steak which is sometimes OK, sometimes tough. Personally, I like the moo gata restaurant on Phrakanong (Suk 71) but it is quite a way down from Sukimvit, about Pridi 39 or so (soi if you wish), it is on the left hand side as you are going away from Sukhimvit. If you order the seafood "moo gata" they have shrimp, mussels, oysters, squid, and scallops (yes, real scallops in the shell) along with the normal beef, port, chicken and fish offerings. Quite a few additional dishes as well, not expensive 199 baht if memory serves me.

Moo Gata/steak place just down from from the On Nut BTS is OK, known for steak which is sometimes OK, sometimes tough. Personally, I like the moo gata restaurant on Phrakanong (Suk 71) but it is quite a way down from Sukimvit, about Pridi 39 or so (soi if you wish), it is on the left hand side as you are going away from Sukhimvit. If you order the seafood "moo gata" they have shrimp, mussels, oysters, squid, and scallops (yes, real scallops in the shell) along with the normal beef, port, chicken and fish offerings. Quite a few additional dishes as well, not expensive 199 baht if memory serves me.

There are a few on Ratchada as well

Archived