Thai Internet Bride Bird On Uk Chat Show

Fiery Jack

I suffered through the video yesterday, and I'd bet my right nut she understood what was going on, what was said and what she was saying... Whether she was telling the truth or not is subject to speculation.

Dunno about nuts, she could not possibly understand what the guy was talking. It's for native speakers or well educated. Thai woman capable of that would not end up with a sheepish looking middle aged man.

Was it really necessary for her to understand? For the junk clip, not. Just show catastrophic age, looks and cultural mismatch to the hungry mob.

I agree with TTM

beside the girl being accused to be a cheater and a lier, there was no other significant content in this 10 minutes clip. and for sure the girl understood that!

actually it was not even a accusation, it was stated as a fact on the base of a pretty questionable lie detector result.

she does not even get a fair trial, and the presenter takes also clearly the guy's side

the whole issue shows how desperate Thai Girls still are to need to hook up with such loosers and assholes! and then those morons even make them loose their face in public with ridiculous unproven accusations.

the whole issue shows how desperate Thai Girls still are to need to hook up with such loosers and assholes! and then those morons even make them loose their face in public with ridiculous unproven accusations.

I saw it more as how desperate TV channels are getting to find entertainment, and are resorting to broadcasting pure trash in order to get viewers attention...

Guest lazyphil

I agree with TTM

beside the girl being accused to be a cheater and a lier, there was no other significant content in this 10 minutes clip. and for sure the girl understood that!

actually it was not even a accusation, it was stated as a fact on the base of a pretty questionable lie detector result.

she does not even get a fair trial, and the presenter takes also clearly the guy's side

i hate to admit this but i saw this on tv sometime ago, must have be bored to watch this crud show.....anyway, clearly there was an agenda to show up some kind of stereo type and place the man as the victim....who knows the truth, but nobody held an gun to eithers head to go on the show!!!

1. The tone of this show seems to be awfully close to Jerry Springer - fat housefraus in the audience passing judgement on others, particularly cheating men and women

2. Interesting that she seems to have been ratted on by her 'Thai friends'. Would be interesting to know how many of those friends were women - nothing like carrying the bitchfest to another country

3. The guy comes across as a complete softcock, but I sense there is also some latent aggression lurking beneath that 'nice guy' facade. It would be interesting to know what goes on behind closed doors.

4. Amazed that she would be willing to lose face in front of so many people.

Did she bang other guys ? Sure, but this relationship was in trouble long before her panties hit the floor.

• 1 month later...

Archived