Like Mountain Dew ?

gobbledonk

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/12493170/mountain-dew-would-have-dissolved-mouse/

This is my fave part:

Pepsi's lawyers have since testified that based on the test results, "the mouse would have dissolved in the soda had it been in the can from the time of its bottling until the day the plaintiff drank it". They said that by the time the man drank the can the mouse would have become a "jelly-like substance".

I recall reading that Bruce Lee refused to eat at restaurants after working in several in the Bay Area back in the early 60s, and there is some stat floating around about the number of cockroaches we all ingest over a lifetime, but mice in cans of soft drink really leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. :clown:

My roommate in grad school used to tell horror stories about his time working in restaurant kitchens. One thing I recall is that if you complained about the way your meal was done and sent it back, they would spit in it and rub dirt in it before returning it. He always advised never to order meat loaf, saying restaurants ground up leftovers from other diners to make it. :barf:

One of the TV travelogues had a guy in Laos surveying the delights on offer at a market. His Lao host urged him to try a 'squirrel' - they roasted it over hot coals and he ate it, despite protecting that it look a lot more like 'rat' than 'squirrel'. Lots of face-pulling when his host laughingly admitted that it was a rat, but technically they are both rodents - get hungry enough and we would probably all tear into a rat rather than starve.

I recall watching Fight Club and going to a restaurant afterward, having seen Brad Pitt and his alter-ego urinating in soup etc., but the worst turnoff was when we went to investigate a very popular 'Sushi Train' eatery and there was a cockroach squashed between the colorful menu and the glass on the front door. Havent had too much sushi since .....

Archived