Aggressive Katoeys

bust

The Brad Thorn lookalike has dark skin and a set of the biggest implants I have ever seen. I have heard of them using the points of their 8" stilettos to bash people with. Any idea the damage a good whack to the back of the skull you could do with one of them?

I think if i was in a bar where the only person that would talk to me was a katoey I would consider changing bars.... :neener:

Well the one in the lighter coloured dress would get long long time from me!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you pay a ladyboy bargirl 1500baht for her services which she performs, you then give ladyboy bar girl a further 400baht for drugs and let her out of your sight. By a miricle she comes back as she can't get any and gives you your 400baht back. In any other country would you have seen the ladyboy or prostitute return? So you then phone the Police because they can't get you your illegal drugs in Thailand. As far as I can see the ladyboys handed themselves with dhignity, the Iranians on the other hand, how can you be so stupid and have only one head? I would not like to be in their shoes when they phone the Muslim ruled Iranian embassy and try to explain using drugs and having sex with men. I saw a video of how Iranians treat homosexuals and it is not for the faint hearted I can tell you.

Archived