Job Offer In Bangkok

I worked for a MNC in Thailand for 3 years on just over USD 80K / annum plus USD 20K / annum living expenses and I still feel I wasted 3 years of good earning capacity.....

I think many would love a job in Thailand or at least they think they would. Trying to manage a job and still enjoy what they do on holiday is not easy. You certainly cannot go out on the piss every day.

I know I would never have a regular job in Thailand. Be a boss yeah, but a wage slave ? never. Now put me on 1m a month and it may be worth it.

Trying to manage a job and still enjoy what they do on holiday is not easy. You certainly cannot go out on the piss every day.

I know I would never have a regular job in Thailand. Be a boss yeah, but a wage slave ? never. Now put me on 1m a month and it may be worth it.

sure having a job in LOS or coming for holidays is not the same. but you still have the weekends or at least part of them.

you are asking for 1 million THB per month? what do you have to offer? For this money you would also have to sacrifice some weekends and vacation!

Archived