Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

day 1

had to leave my house at 4am to get to heathrow for 8am.

i hate heathrow as it's difficult for me to get to on public transport,having to endure a 3.5 hour bus journey and worrying about being late after getting stuck in a traffic jam.

but all well in the end and easily found my check-in desk for jet airways and after a short wait was on the plane and loved my seat.

first row in economy and the leg-room was amazing and when i reclined my seat i was almost lying flat and a good rest was had.

the food was looking good but the first of my problems had started to appear...a mouth ulcer.

tried to eat but painful and i had to give up.

the ulcer was to prove a problem throughout my trip as it affected my choice of food or rather the lack of it.

about a 7 hour flight to bombay and a quick change of planes and off to bangkok and i was happy when i landed....

then the problems started,my luggage nowhere to be seen and i reported it to thai airways who deal with jet airways in thailand and was given phone numbers and a reference number to keep in touch with them.

however about 10 mins before i boarded my flight to phuket the fella i dealt with came rushing up and said my luggage had been found and was being placed on my flight to phuket and i could pick it up when i arrived.

but of course it was'nt at phuket when i arrived and i reported it straight away and was pushed from pillar to post,being told to go to a certain airline and then them telling me 'no,not us..try so and so'.

gave up and decided to just get to patong and i would get thai friends to try and help me later.

by now i was pissed off big time and did'nt bother going to my hotel to check-in abd just got dropped off at my friendly bar.

i just needed time to sit down/relax and have a beer.

was warmly welcomed by the gay fella who worked in the bar and was made very welcome...but where was my lady?.

no problem as he called her and after 30 mins or so she arrived and gave me a huge hug and many kisses.

we had a drink and chatted before going to another bar which i had to visit before nightfall and we were both welcomed with open arms.

finally found my hotel and checked-in and explained about my luggage and there was a swedish woman living there who listened in and said she would help me the next day.

she became a good friend and we enjoyed a cigarette and a couple of coffees each morning as we both awoke to the oncoming day.

my gal had explained to me that all was ok in her bar for me to pay the BF each night and i was glad about that after a couple of problems 3 months previously.

we eventually returned to her bar and as normal she started to work and i had no problem with that as i was catching up on old friends and we both knew that when i wanted to leave she would stop working and come along with me.

even though i had a few drinks i was still very stressed about my luggage and not the best company and she also seemed a little strange.

when she started working she would'nt look at me/acknowledge me/sit with me or even talk to me.

and i had a funny feeling when she would'nt serve me any drinks and left it to other people.

the bar is small and out of the way and surprising to see an increase in staff considering how quiet it was at all times of day/night.

we eventually left and went back to my room and things slowly went downhill.

i know in oct/nov she had been in hospital for a few days and i have always suspected she had an abortion(not known if mine)..we never used a condom at the time.

she had no problems with giving and receiving oral but was adamant that i must wear a condom.

while i had no real problem with this i declined the fuck as i knew i had had too many beers and would be a waste of time so decided to wait until the morning and just cuddled up with her and we fell asleep.

however in the morning i awoke to find her dressed and for some reason angry.

she kept going on about if i wanted her to stay or leave and i kept telling her i wanted her to stay and to get undressed and back into bed.

she just kept saying 'up 2 u' and i kept telling her i wanted her as she stood my the open doorwayway glaring at me.

she finally turned on her heel and left and i was puzzled at what had happened.

funnily enough her room was in the apartment block next to my hotel and i watched out of my window as she walked into her building.

i was tired and went back to sleep,thinking things can only get better....

Archived