how far can one go in a diddling bar...

ok I have heard about diggling on this board, so that means feeling up the girls right in the bar...putting your hands on the breast, maybe even slipping a finger in for a feel. and they will rest their hand on your JOHNSON....

is this true?...

if so how far can you go?..and is it common practice in thailand..is this what goes on in everybar with everygirl you check out the good before paying BAR...

sorry for the retarded questions but I just don't know the game there and I want to be on the ball when I get there...

cheers dudes...............

ohhh also some little experiences of how far you went without getting slapped in the face., or just routine diggling you do..would be apreciated..thanks again.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe there was another thread on this very same topic very recently. Check through just the past month.

In a diddling bar, YOU might end up having to slap HER for going too far. smile.gif

(LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The above was and is intended for humorous purposes ONLY and in no way endorses or even condones violence against women.)

>that means feeling up the girls right in the bar...putting your hands on the breast, maybe even slipping a finger in for a feel. and they will rest their hand on your JOHNSON....

Slipping a finger in where? If you mean 'inside the bra', then all of the above are fairly common practises even in 'normal' gogo bars. Not all the girls are amenable, but quite a few (even very attractive ones) go for the hard sell. It is safer to wait for them to put your hand(s) on their breasts, though, but at that point the logical move would be to grope...

I don't recall that many bar girls that chose to rest their hands on my crotch, but quite a few seem to think that tongue kissing is not such a big deal.

In a real diddling bar you should have a chance to get your fingers wet, and the bar girls will definitely not only rest their hands on your 'JOHNSON'.

Wagner

What somebody mentions diddling and Ranger the Diddling King hasn't made an appearance ???? thats unusual.

As somebody has said it was in this thread not so long ago so do a search for it. As for how far you can go, well it was my first time in King Kong bar last November and she was directing my hands on her as i felt a little shy to begin with.

"how far can you go?.."

not really all that far in most normal joints .....but if you go to soi 6 then you should be able to get your fingers wet/sticky (or dirty/smelly if that is your preference) and curly hairs under your finger nails/between your teeth

Anything short of coitus can happen. I have a friend that recently ate a girl right in the booth at midnight. Also I fingered a girls ass on a dare in one of those other places on Soi Cowboy. Last year a girl put my dick in her mouth for a little while right on the barstool, but that was before the crack down.

I think the usuall diddling tip is 100 baht

When BassGod and I head out diddlin', anything can happen! Of course, all the girls want to see his dick when they hear it's pierced. I think most of the girls on Soi 6 in Pattaya have seen it by now!

"Anything short of coitus can happen."

Not entirely true, as I once watched a buddy bang a girl up against the wall in the old Hot and Cold 2 in Pattaya.

Ranger

Archived