how far can one go in a diddling bar...

i think it depends how the girls are....i was given a handjob in Dollshouse Pattaya at the place where the girls get on stage ...funny thing was England were playing Germany and when Beckham scored in the last minute I jumped up and shouted and the girl thought i was going to off load ...she screamed and ran away ...sooooo funny.....

As for soi 6 ....had plenty of BJ's in the bar ...and many a stinky finger too ...i give 100b as a tip

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

In reply to:

[color:red]Fuck You 2 bar is actually one soi over on 6/1 and has been renamed the Love You 2 bar. It seems that somebody had a problem with the original name. I can't imagine why?

color=red>

According to an article in Pattaya Mail a group of businessmen, I think the manager of Royal Cliff was among them, complained to the authorities about tha names of several Pattaya bars. Nice'n Seezy on soi Yamato was one of them. I don't know if it has changed it's name though. Apparently they thoght that the names would create the false impression that Pattaya was a resort for sex tourists. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

regards

ALHOLK

i was in patong when the england/germany game was on and after a bad experience with an old friend ,i found myself on the streets at 19:00.

had to wait 5 1/2 until kick off and needless to say i spent them in the bars.

picked up a girl i had had my eyes on for a couple of days and went to a bar owned by a fellow brit for the game.

i was so pissed and only remember 2 things.

the girl putting her hands everywhere and trying to get me to take her back to the room and everytime england scored i was leaping around,on chairs/tables etc.

she had a very puzzled look on her face whenever i did this,do not know why.

will be in patong for englands first 3 games in japan/korea and i suppose i will have to find a bit of company and do it all over again.

Archived