how far can one go in a diddling bar...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow sounds way cool..

so ok then...

once on the soi 6 etc..

and getting some diddlin, what do I pay after a few lady drinks a cool time a feel of her pussy she felt me cock etc..

then I want to move on to the next place?...

what do I tip the girl when I am about to leave....

cheers guys...

thats really important....

'buy a LD or 2'

when does she have the chance or hands to drink it?.

seriously though,i will pay much more than the going rate just for the fun of going into one of these places.

have never been into a diddlin bar and in 12 days i will experience my first one with a fellow board member.

am looking forward to it so much.

i'm a newbie when it comes to diddling.

reading on the thread it seems to be 100-200 per girl?.

just want to have a good time and enjoy and do not begrudge the extra baht.

just want to have the girls make sure i have a good time.

but i will pay the going rate,according to this board.

I think if you pay to much the girls know that you don't know what your doing and they treat you like a mark.

Trust Ranger, he knows what he's doing and he's never led me astray.

Here we R at money again.. Even though I know soi 6 is mostly a local place with cheap prices, I pay no different from anywhere else and give them 2000 baht shorttime or just 500 baht diddling fee, fair enough.

ok, gotcha there didn't I. Seriously, I hardly ever tip a girl for just chit chat (I do buy her a drink of course) and if she feels the need to invade my privacy in order to increase the chances of further arrangements then this is completely up to her. smile.gif I'm quite generous when it comes to buying food or snacks while having a good time, but generally I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine. (Sorry, couldn't help it)

Cheers,

Chanchao

>Here we R at money again.. Even though I know soi 6 is mostly a local place with cheap prices, I pay no different from anywhere else and give them 2000 baht shorttime or just 500 baht diddling fee, fair enough.

I never even came close to paying that much, well maybe once for two girls long time. I pay half that, less than half for diddling, and the girls always seem happy to see me come back.

Archived