Recommended Gyms In Bangkok

Minuman

Hi,

looking for a gym, the closer to Chitlom/Grand Hyatt the better. I'd go for Fitness First but they don't seem to have a branch in the immediate vicinity...

How much do these establishments charge per month, by the way? In Jakarta it's about 500,000 Rp. a month, give or take some, just wondering whether this rings true for Bangkok as well.

Thanks in advance. :worship:

Jogging and pumping iron are not mutually exclusive; I might do some of the former, but will definitely do a lot of the latter. :cheerleader:

The gym&spa at Grand Hyatt seem to have a membership promo, 12,000 Baht nett for 6 months. Seems reasonable. From what I've understood, it's not too shabby a place to exercise at either.

For years I used to pack trainers and running shorts every time I made a trip to Bkk, with the good intention of working off the previous nights excess in the hotel gym. sport-smiley-5523.gif

After about 6 years of said trainers and shorts never making it out of my suitcase I came to my senses and left them in Dubai. :drunk:

I already wondered what a fat cunt like you Munchie wanted to contribute in a Fitness thread!

I already wondered what a :wanker: twat like u horneytoney wanted to contribute to any thread? Nothing it seems!

PS Torneyboy should take out an injunction against you for association with his name.

Archived