Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

left the go-go with my lady and we stopped for a drink in a bar a couple of doors down the soi.

a good live band who i enjoyed going to see and i got the smiles and high 5's when i walked in.

bought the band a drink each as i always did and listened to the ir choice of songs for around 30 mins.

a good bar as they took requests and invited the tourists to get up and sing songs of their choice.

also bought drinks for the 3 bar staff who had become friends and i declined to sing tonight.

but the band knew my fave songs and would just launch into them and dedicate them to me......good guys.

back to the hotel and tonight was one of those nights/mornings where i knew sex was not for me.

i always explain to the ladies that sometimes i just want a good bj before sleep and then a full-bloodied session later in the morning.

the bj was delivered and quite a nice way to finish the evening.

but disappointed in the morning.

i knew the girl lived in phuket town and while she satisfied me very well she wanted to leave afterwards.

i wanted her to stay but to no avail and off she went.

on another night she explained to me that she felt uncomfortab;e with l/t and only wanted s/t.

this was a dampner for me and while i saw her again in the bar,no b/f was paid.

slept well afterwards and then visited my gals bar and agin she not there,but i had gone there for a reason.

because i had no luggage i gave friends some cash to buy me a couple of tops and shorts and pay thai prices.

they knew what sort of clothing i liked and normally bought clothes i would'nt be embarrased to wear.

back to my normal daytime bar and redeemed some of my free drinks and met some fellas who would become friends during my visit.

again i had a good day and after having around 7 fee drinks i walked away after buying a few drinks for the ladies but with receipts for another 6 free drinks safely nestled in my pocket for another day.

back to my friend bar in the evening and met 2 fellas who i found rather strange over the following nights.

both english and were seeing ladies from the bar every day but let them work if they wanted to.

they were in their 60's i guess and never seemed to talk to each other or their ladies or anyone else in the bar at any stage.

if they wanted a drink they kust banged their empty bottle/glass on the bar and never asked for a drink.

it seemed to be quite normal behaviour and they soon had their refills but i found it rude.

but their respective partners put up with it as they were getting a daily sum of cash from the 2 fellas.

eventually walked the 10 minutes to bangla rd and decided to see what sort of lady was available just standing on the street.

approached a couple and soon walked off as the prices quoted were way over the top.

i like to discuss what i want when i get them back to the hotel and i find a lot of the girls services are so varied.

in the end i was tired of trying to find someone and just returned to my hotel alone.

sat in the outside foyer of the hotel with the night receptionist and had a couple of drinks with her and chatted.

again i got the story that the hotel had forgotten to inquire about my lost luggage and went to bed early feeling tired and still pissed off.

Archived