Stunners Near Petchaburi Station ?

gobbledonk

Thai-style pickup places seem to be car oriented. Customers drive by to check out the pickings. A few hookers can be found loitering along the fence north of the BTS station at Mochit too. There must be numerous places like that. From what I've been told, the girls only go short-time. I've never seen any that interested me. They mostly seem to be near the end of their "use by" date. 

Interesting - between your impressions and HT's (large grain of salt required with his posts, but tnis one seems vaguely coherent), it would seem that its the opposite of what Stick might have us believe. If there is a pecking order for P4P in Thailand, I thought it corresponded to the money on offer:

1. Japanese

2. Westerners

3. Indians, Chinese and other cheapskate Asians

4. Thais

Obviously, not being Thai, I can only go on what has been written by other Farang, but that would seem to be the 'conventional wisdom'. Clearly, anyone with the funds for a car can afford more than 300 baht for a good time (or at least thats my assumption), but one would think that 'stunners' have more options than standing by the side of a busy road being gawped at by all and sundry. I guess if you dont want anything to do with foreigners, of any description, this might be a better option than our tiny slice of the P4P industry in Thailand. Aaah, the stuff the cameras never document.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your pecking order for p4p in Thailand is a oversimplification

for many girls, it is simple a matter of money or who they suppose will have money

re races: some only go with Thais and would never let a foreigner close to them. some only Asians, but no farangs and Indians, some do not care at all about races, just money.

one thing to remind is that for Thais, Indians are not Asians like Chinese, Japanese or Koreans, they are "Kaerks" as are guys from middle east and so on most of the pecking orders more at the bottom

Thanks for the clarification, HT - I admit that I only know one girl honest enough to admit that she goes with Arabs and Indians when she has to - it stands to reason that they will do anything to make rent, but many like to spin the old cliches.

I dont hold to any of the old 'GFE' mythology, particularly in BKK, and I think anyone who does is living in the past. I once watched a guy, almost in tears, bid his GFE farewell and get in the dreaded cab to the airport. She walked straight from the Dynasty back to her 'station' in Nana carpark to start the night shift - same shit, different day, but the bills just keep coming. For all I know, he was on his way to Angeles City, but his dismay looked real enough to me.

Thanks for the clarification, HT - I admit that I only know one girl honest enough to admit that she goes with Arabs and Indians when she has to - it stands to reason that they will do anything to make rent, but many like to spin the old cliches.

I dont hold to any of the old 'GFE' mythology, particularly in BKK, and I think anyone who does is living in the past. I once watched a guy, almost in tears, bid his GFE farewell and get in the dreaded cab to the airport. She walked straight from the Dynasty back to her 'station' in Nana carpark to start the night shift - same shit, different day, but the bills just keep coming. For all I know, he was on his way to Angeles City, but his dismay looked real enough to me.

Gobbledonk,

I do have Indian and Arab friends and they do get laid in Thailand, don't you worry one single second about that. In all fairness, in certain bars in PTY Indian people are not welcome. Strange considering that my friends have some serious money to spend, providing they like it somewhere.

Gobbledonk,

I do have Indian and Arab friends and they do get laid in Thailand, don't you worry one single second about that. In all fairness, in certain bars in PTY Indian people are not welcome. Strange considering that my friends have some serious money to spend, providing they like it somewhere.

OK, that was a generalisation, but you know how easy it is for a given group to become stereotyped by the actions of their countrymen. Take young, drunken Australians, for example .....

I like Indian food - less enthusiastic about the pushier vendors. Like the Chinese in SE Asia, Indians seem to be everywhere, so its futile to complain about them turning up in nightlife venues in increasing numbers.

what was the generalisation??

sure indians gets sex in LOS too even if they're not top of some most wanted by the gals list lol ;)

on the streetwalkers I would think dear flasher knew better as:

top of the range (looks & pricewise) pretty much is indeed kampaeng phet 7 rd (petchburi) ~ 1500bt

further down take lower suk incl. nana car park ~ 1k (lots of variations here)

further down / older gals at parks such as jatujak (flasher), lumpini (major area), yaowarat etc ~500bt++

scary? probably but visit any majot citis sleaze area & shit happens there too!

cheers :beer:

I checked in on this area back when the Siam Hotel was still there -- from my understanding, it's basically the same scene just nudged over a little bit. At tha ttime there were some girls patrolling outside in the parking lot and nearby, and others inside the hotel cafe. In general, clearly a step up from street girls in Sukhumvit, and more on par with those in better gogos -- and like there, the occasional stunner.

While it is car-oriented, there's a problem: it's already dark, and with a car you are moving and also set at a certain distance from the girls, making it all that much more difficult to see what you're getting. Or is there something I'm missing. And if you're a foreigner, you're probably in a taxi. What are the chances that your taxi driver will become an obstacle? I can easily see negotiations getting sabotaged by him, especially if you don't speak Thai (and most of us don't).

Archived