Stunners Near Petchaburi Station ?

gobbledonk

...While it is car-oriented, there's a problem: it's already dark, and with a car you are moving and also set at a certain distance from the girls, making it all that much more difficult to see what you're getting. ...

I'd get me one of yon torches that you strap to your head, drive with both the front side windows open (unless you know which side of the street the girls are on) and then when you get near the girls slow down to a crawl, peer out the window and the torch will illuminate their faces while leaving both your hands free to have full control of the car in case you have to make a hasty get away! miner.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd get me one of yon torches that you strap to your head, drive with both the front side windows open (unless you know which side of the street the girls are on) and then when you get near the girls slow down to a crawl, peer out the window and the torch will illuminate their faces while leaving both your hands free to have full control of the car in case you have to make a hasty get away! miner.gif

I think you just invented a new X-games sport. :applause:

Worldfun, if you ever see me anywhere near Lumpini with a 500-baht note, I want you to promise that you will drive straight over me in your car. If you arent driving a car, hire one - clearly, I will have reached rock bottom and you will be doing me a major favour - thanks in advance.

Munchie, I was pretty glum this past weekend, but the image of your good self driving around with a torch strapped to your head gave me a chuckle. I suspect that its illegal in pretty much every country with bitumen roads, but it remains an intriguing prospect, and there have been quite a few times in the darkened confines of the Nana Hotel where a torch would have come in extremely handy:

'Is there a problem with pussy, dar-ling ?'

'Well, I don't know much about it, but it definitely needs looking into !'

Fiery Jack is much younger than you! however who is more perverted i would not dare to judge!

Perhaps we need to get the two of them into a room with a bottle of Mekong, a sheep and a video camera ? If they have any compassion at all, they will let the sheep drink the Mekong *before* they put lipstick on it .....

:neener::neener::neener:

sure kp7 is a great shortcut to the expressway among other things lol :cover:

however i know shite about the soi 3 arab/russian/indian(african scene sorry :(

I will tell you something about the Sukh Soi 3 (Arab/Indian) scene...a close freelancer friend and I regularly drank yaa dong on soi 3/1 back in the day, and several of her acquaintances who drank with us worked the Grace and other Arab venues.

First of all, if you're a BG and you're going to work that crowd, you have to be willing to take it up the ass. No questions. Absolutely their most-favored position (the Arabs, not the girls). It's also a great help if you're a "big-boned" girl, with an ample backside.

Look, let's remember the societies these guys grow up in. They treat all women like utter dogshit, and interaction between males and females is severely restricted. To the point that for most males, their first experience with sex is either fucking the butt of another man, or being fucked themselves. That's just a fact. So it's not surprising that they'd get addicted to the hershey highway.

The other thing is, if you're a Thai BG who's going to work that crowd, you have to be willing to get treated like utter dogshit. Granted, they all have some experience with this, since 95% of them have been married to and fucked over/beaten/raped by Thai guys (sometimes their own relatives)...but suffice it to say that the Arabs take this abuse and utter disrespect of women to a new low.

The Indians, I'm not so sure about...though I've heard plenty of reports from friends (freelancers) who worked the soi 3 scene and, say, went with one Indian guy only to be taken back to a room of 5, and expected to service all of them for the price of one. Yeah, it's a cliché, but it's fucking true.

So that's your Arab and Indian scene.

Yep, Stick has repeated the 'Indian experience' in his column, and a few others. Given that Thais are openly racist about black people, I dont expect them to be any more tolerant of other races, so I guess we have to sift such tales through a grain of salt. If they ARE pulling shit like that, I would expect that there will inevitably be consequences, just as there have been for every other wave of sexpat to fly into Thailand with the view that 'anything goes'.

I will give the Arabs one thing - in the few years that I have been a regular visitor to Thailand, they have pretty much kept to their side of Suk - that wont be the case with the Indians as their 'economic miracle' puts more of them on planes to Swampy. Its a shame I couldn't remain sufficiently sober to see whether their lowball offers were eventually accepted by any of the Filipina gals in KL - persistent little buggers, and some would suggest that they know more about how things really work in a developing country than we ever will. I suspect that KL may have come as a major shock to their wallets - it certainly is to mine ! :clown:

Archived