Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

awoke feeling a lot better,perhaps a couple of good nights sleep/little alcohol and no company had been good for me?.

made my way down to reception and my 2 friends(staff)were cleaning/clearing up but gave me the big smiles and sat me down and soon my coffee arrived and i just relaxed and just watched the world go by.

i was informed that they had got through to thai airways about my luggage and it seemed i would have to go to phuket town and go to the thai airways office and make inquiries.

i was unhappy about this as not my fault my luggage was lost and why should i run around after them when it was their mistake?.

but i knew it was something i had to do but would have to wait a couple of days as now was christmas day.

made my way to my day-time bar and what a lovely sight.

gthe girls were dressed in santa outfits including the hats and it made it seem very festive.

i had been disapointed by the way patong had celebrated christmas considering the amount of tourists were in town.

but i was welcomed by the girls and asked was i feeling better? and felt very happy with their words and thoughts.

redeemed a few of my few drinks and had a good time with some of the tourists who stopped off for a drink.

the bell was rang a few times but i declined the drinks and gave most away to the girls

i don't ring the bell myself and feel guilty if i take drinks from others.

my modus operandi is to ask how many staff are working and then i buy them drinks and they are grateful.

i don't want to buy drinks for 20-30 strangers who i don't know while not taking drinks from them.

in the evening i went to my night-time bar and again my gal not there,by now i was convinced she had another customer.

tonight was supposed to be a celebration as my english friend had bought a turkey with all the trimmings for the customers.

he had his kids with him and i enjoyed playing games with them.

but one of the english guys who i did'nt like annoyed to me.

i got up to go to the toilet and as the space in the bar was limited i stumbled over his barstool and he glared at me and said somrthing like 'don't ever do that again,stay away from my space'.

i apologised as you do but he just went into his moronic state and ignored me,fuck you i thought,i had just tripped on a barstool.

but then something just got to me.

the gay fella working behind the bar and who was a friend finally said something onetime too much.

since i had no luggage i kept hearing the phrase 'you lose your luggage?' and i was fed up with this and tried to tell them that it was thai people who had lost it,not me.

he sat there and said it one time while laughing and it was one to many and i just picked up my bin and through it in his direction.

if i wanted to hit him with the bin i would have hit him but he was so shocked at what i had done.

i immediately left the bar and walked away and went to bangla rd without paying my bar tab.

ended up in my day-time bar and treated well by the staff.

was sat at the bar by my friend and played a few games with lady friends.

one of the ladies was dancing around the pole and getting a few drinks and a lot of tips...good luck to her... :elephant:

there were 6 australians in the bar(i imagine couples)and 2 of them got up and danced the jitterbug.

the thais were entranced and watched as the fella threw his girl all over the place.

the bar basically stopped and there was no chance of getting any service as all the staff were watching the dancing.

then someone gave a gift to the bar........an inflatible male doll.

it had male features and an erect penis and the girls took delight in playing with it and playing with the inflated penis and wanking the member and putting it into their mouths,they were having a great time.

i was feeling better by now and tried to see if a couple of them were willing to spend the night with me?.

but i knew it was a no-no as i knew most of the girls in the bar were unavailable.....but you can only try.

i was still quite sober and wandered up and down bangla rd but found no lady who really appealed to me.

i know what i want and what i will pay so silly prices just make me walk away.

returned to my hotel and sat down and had a beer and then saw the gay fella from who i had thrown the bin towards walking back to his room.

he smiled and raised his middle finger and i just got out around 20,000bt from my pocket and waved it at him,just to show him i had cash and he had fuck all....

again a night alone.

Archived