$4300 Landed In My Account From Previous Employer

belfastish

saw a story about an indian or pakistani teacher went to his bank to with draw some of his $200 a month salary.

he was shocked to discover his balance was $20 million or maybe $20 billion in credit.....figures may be wrong and i apologise if i got them wrong.

he went straight to a cashier and queried the amount... :doah:

was told it was a mistake and told the money was not his.

but a few days later the cash was still in his account and no-one knew where it came from and who actually owned it.

if it was me i would have withdrawn as much money as i could on a daily basis and then disappeared.

someone else's mistake and not mine.

i know the bank would have eventually discovered the truth and been looking for me,but who knows how long that would take?.

i know i would eventually get caught and had to be punished for my crime.

but i would have had a good,good time for a while.

Didn't this happen to some Chinese guy in New Zealand?

He knew all about bank transfers and had the money overseas before you could blink. :elephant:

Must be nice to have so much money that you don't need to check how much you've actually got left!

quite the opposite.

i know roughly what is left from my redundancy but with no income coming in at the moment i'm afraid to look at what is left.

will have to start looking for a job in the coming week or so just to get some weekly/monthly income to safeguard what is left of my fast dwindling redundancy cash.

booked my next trip to LOS for may and everything paid for,.....but.

it will probably be a frugal trip if i don't have a job.

but these days i'm happy to find 1 lady and spend all my time with her and settle on a fixed(reduced)daily fee.

yes i will probably go and look for a bit of s/t fun with someone else,but a regular lady for me is more important.

i'm too old and cannot be bothered to trawl the bars looking for a bedmate for the night.

and prices these days have got so silly.

Archived