Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

awoke this morning on top of the world.

a couple of good nights sleep had maybe done me the world of good and i was on a high when i went down for my morning coffee's.

sat there for a while watching the world go by before walking into town feeling so good.

into my day-time bar and the ladies were pleased to see that i was feeling better and chatted away while we played more games.

i redeemed my free drinks before winning and losing more over the next couple of hours.

in the evening i visited my friends bar and apologised for my behaviour the previous night and she was fine about it but soon produced the bill i had not paid the night before,but not a problem as she knew i was good for the cash and would pay later.

again my gal not around and i knew i had to go elsewhere.

but before i did i gave my friend the phone number i had been given about my luggage and after ringing up she smiled and said my luggage had been found but i had to go to phuket airport and claim it.

happy i could finally get my luggage but still pissed off i had to run around and claim it.

but then i saw my gal,i saw her from behind and recognised her figure and posture and decided to stay for a while.

but she was not in the mood for me and did'nt say a word or even look at me so i paid my bill and left.

i was really feeling very good and decided to walk about and have a good look around and just soak up the atmosphere.

ended up in soi seadragon(a soi lazyphil knows well from the past).

before we knew each other it seems we were both frequenting the soi at the same time around 10 years earlier.

but now so different,it used to be a quiet soi during the day and whilst full of bars not many ladies around during the day.

i used to be a regular in 3 of the bars(2 are now gone)and a really nice place to go for a quiet time.

but i remembered one of my friends who was sadly lost during the tsunami and said a few words in her memory.

and this was the soi where over the years i met the 3 finest thai women i have ever met,a happy place for me.

but now changed so much,major development with many places closed and many more opened.

at the end of the soi used to be an area where the locals lived in their little shacks and i used to go to friends residence and eat and drink with them.

but now very developed and full of shops and a big hotel.

and now covered by a roof which really spoilt it for me.

as i walked up the soi i did get a little pissed off with thai men employed by the various go-go's waving their big signs advertising what was on offer and the prices within inches of my face.

this really got to me and i would brush them aside and make it clear that i did'nt want them almost hitting me with their silly bits of laminated plastic.

but as i got to the end of the soi i was approached by a lady who had such a lovely smile and was very polite in her manner.

i decided to stop in her bar and bought her a drink and while she was'nt the prettiest lady i had ever seen she appealed to me and i asked if she was available and she just gave me a beaming smile and said of course she was.

but i did.nt get the chance to discuss what i liked from a lady as she TOLD ME the BF was 300bt and she wanted 500bt for alnight.

she told me if i wanted to i could cum in her mouth,over her face or in her pussy.

i did'nt need to use a condom as she could not have children.

i know i will be condemned by board members but i liked the idea of no condom.

i hate the bloody things but if i have to wear one then not a problem.

i just prefer not to have sex with one.

and so far on this trip i had not had to worry about it as the ladies i had been with were ok with no condom.

i paid the BF and off we went and we stopped off to see my friends who were a live band and a good time was had as i bought their usual drinks for giving good entertainment.

also 3 of the barstaff were friends and drinks bought for them as well.

i got up and sang a couple of songs on stage with them as i usually did and the bar was rocking with many tourists getting up and singing songs....a great little bar to have a good time in.

bangla rd was a traffic-free and as we to the end to get a motorbike i decided to stop off in one more bar.

there was an all girl band playing rock music and they were fucking good.

the tiny singer sang a fantastic version of Led Zeppelins 'rock'n'roll' and then sang a word perfect 'american pie'.

my lady and i took a slow walk back to the hotel as i wanted to talk to her and get to know her a little better instead of getting a motorbike.

back in the room she took me into the shower and gave me a very good bj until i came in her mouth......she was good.

we watched tv for a while before she decided she wanted more sex and off we went again.

then my bedside telephone rang...........WTF.

it was reception saying that my luggage had been located,put into a taxi and sent to my hotel and could i go down and identify it and sign for it.

i quickly put on a pair of shorts and gleefully saw my luggage and took it.

i struggled with it up 1 flight of stairs before a huge swedish fella came along and helped me and carried it to my room and in the coming days i always bought him a drink for helping me.

i was elated at getting my belongings but decided to wait until later before sorting my stuff out.

back to bed and while i was happy the desire of sex was gone and my lady and i just cuddled up and went to sleep.

but in the morning she was up for it and made me happy 2 times before we eventually left the room.

this had been A VERY GOOD DAY.....

yeah - was early here when I replied, and I was pre - coffee.. Hardly seems like the holiday of a lifetime so far though does it? I know it's been a while for me but from what I remember holidays in LOS are usually good all up.

i have always sent in FR's when i have got home.

some of the details might be a bit vague and embellished a little but basically a true account of the basics.

this trip was different as i had my laptop with me and i was determined to write daily reports.

but due to the crap wifi in the hotel i was lucky to get online every couple of days.

but my next trip has a good computer and connection in the room so hopefully i can do a daily report first hand.

Archived