Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

Sayjann,

I have sent you a PM on this, I hope it clears things up

Kong

no problem with your PM.

i know i have not been the perfect tourist at times and that has been a surprise to me.

never really had any major problems on previous trips but this one just seemed to go wrong on many days....shit happens.

not an excuse but i was unwell on the majority of the trip and maybe that affected me?,i don't know. anyway i have no problems with what you and others have said saying i might not be that clever at times.

anyway it would be good to meet up and have that drink but my next trip sees me flying to HKT bypassing BKK.

obviously i know of your past at MU and i take your words into consideration when i see my cousin.

i will hopefully instill some of the belief into him and make sure he respects Ben Foster if he gets to meet him,after all an ex MU player.

but i hope he impresses and while maybe not at WBA it might be a smaller team.

hopefully i can get up to see him if the club allows me and we can spend a bit of time together.

Regarding ATM cards - I did have a similar problem years ago - it seemed the card would not work if the Aus bank was closed, including weekends. I sorted it by withdrawing money over the counter whilst in LOS. Any bank did that and although it was a long time ago (10 years?) I don't recall seeing any exuberant charges on my bill for it.

Regarding ATM cards - I did have a similar problem years ago - it seemed the card would not work if the Aus bank was closed, including weekends. I sorted it by withdrawing money over the counter whilst in LOS. Any bank did that and although it was a long time ago (10 years?) I don't recall seeing any exuberant charges on my bill for it.

i used to take out cash within the hours which i knew the english banks were open.

but i never understood why i done this as surely the banks should be available 24 hours a day to withdraw cash.... :dunno:

Archived