Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

today was quiet,i just hung around the hotel as i was still feeling a little poorly and had suddenly developed the 'thailand trots' which meant i had to be near a toilet for when i had to run.

i was quite surprised as i had hardly eaten due to my mouth ulcer,not that the food has ever really been a problem in the past and i had been careful with anything but bottled water.

visited my friends bar in the evening and chatting to the english husband of the owner and he was concerned about me and my ex-gal.

he knew i had not been that well since i arrived along with the stress of not having my luggage and the falling out with my gal.

i've known the guy for many years and he was concerned,but not just about me.

he was concerned at the way my ex gal was turning out.

she was working tonight and very happy interactive with the customers(not me of course) and accepting drinks left,right and centre.

he and his wife liked a few drinks every night but he was worried about my ex gal and how she was turning out.

but as he never took any decisions in the bar and knew his wife would not say anything so he kept quiet.

but he said something which aroused thoughts in my mind.

i knew my gal had been in hospital for a while a few weeks after i had first seen her and we had always had sex with no condom.......her decision.

i knew of her going to hospital as a few friends and herself had told me.

i suspected she might have had an abortion and he said something that that aroused my suspicions a little further,but i said nothing and eventually went on my way.

wandered up and down bangla rd for a while and after visiting friends i decided to seek out pastures new.

a lot of new bar complexes and i just wandered around them to have a look.

i was sober at this point(i think 2 beers in 3 hours) and decided to have one more before seriously looking for a bedmate for the night.

stopped off in a quiet looking bar and just relaxed and eventually a lady started chatting to me and we got on well and she was relaxed and put no pressure on me for drinks which is always a good point,but of course i bought her 3 as compared to my 1.

i liked her and asked if she wanted to come with me that night and she was agreeable but the bar had a no BF system so she had to work until closing time.

i waited and the bar finally closed with no more drinks sold and all customers bins settled.

but then the staff went into overdrive clearing/tidying the bar.

all glasses washed and put away/all bottles put away/surfaces washed and a general tidy up.

i thought when the bar closed she would be free to leave and come with me,but not the case.

in the end it was around 05:30 when we left and went back to the hotel.

but in the end worth it as she was a good companion.

but he said something which aroused thoughts in my mind.

i knew my gal had been in hospital for a while a few weeks after i had first seen her and we had always had sex with no condom.......her decision.

i knew of her going to hospital as a few friends and herself had told me.

i suspected she might have had an abortion and he said something that that aroused my suspicions a little further,but i said nothing and eventually went on my way.

If her hospital stay was due to an Abortion, then it would have been caused by complications of a botched back street Abortion and not the actual procedure itself. Abortions in Thailand are covered by sections 301-305 of the Thai Penal Code and are only permissible under certain circumstances

To preserve the life of the woman

To preserve Physical Health

To preserve Mental Health

Rape or Incest

They are not permissible for

Foetal Impairment

Economic or Social Reasons

Available on Request

Also legal Abortions in the West are normally an out patient procedure and don't require a stay in hospital except if there are complications.

No, I am not an expert on Thai Law, but due to my own ongoing legal cases I do have majority of Thai legal statutes on my laptop and it took me 4 mouse clicks and a CTRL-F to find that part, as for the medical view point I know of a few girls who had abortions late 70's / early 80's in the UK, non due to me I may add, it was a rather common occurrence in inner city council estates.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly HH - although he has stated previously he looks for girls who will let him ride bareback, I think sj added the "her decision" as a feeble excuse to fend off critics..

i knew i would be slammed for saying i prefer no condom.

on all of my visits i have had sex without condoms AND it is the choice of the ladies concerned and i have always been honest with my preferences.

i have said for 11 odd years i prefer no condom,BUT NOT ESSENTIAL.

Red.. i don't look for girls who are willing to go bareback.

i can easily go a whole trip having sex with ladies and wear a condom everytime.

i cannot force a lady to go without a condom,in the end it is their decision.

i don't understand that people cannot believe that the ladies have a mind of their own and cannot make decisions for themselves.

many times i have had sex with a condom with a lady and then THEY decide to go without.

but i know it's my fault as people assume i force someone to have sex without one/get annoyed with them and walk off if tey refuse,but that is not the case.

the ladies DO have a mind of their own and contary to what people think many are able to make decisions for themselves.

"Her decision"? You can't be serious ! You let a working girl decide for you? OMG !

HH

so a girl cannot decide what SHE wants?.

next i will be told she has no choice of her food or drink choices.

it seems i am deemed as a person who makes all the decisions and force the ladies to have a cola instead of a sprite and walk away if they refuse.

BTW Mekong...

at a later date my gal at the time said SHE HAD HAD an abortion.

but thats a story for another time.

she did'nt know wether it was my baby and confessed she always had sex without a condom.

funny that,because that was not the case between us...........

but again i am going to be considered the bad person as i had unprotected sex with her a few times.

even though it was HER choice to fuck men without a condom..........oh well.. :wacko:

not "slamming" you sj, you are a grown man and wise enough to make your own decisions. I'm not in the habit of preaching to grown men.

Just an observation on your posts - you often state you prefer bare back (I have no issue with this), and you also state you let the girls know this. Then when the girl in question needs to go to hospital for whatever reason - you "casually" mention it was her decision to have unprotected sex....

Takes two to tango buddy :hubbahubba:

not "slamming" you sj, you are a grown man and wise enough to make your own decisions. I'm not in the habit of preaching to grown men.

Just an observation on your posts - you often state you prefer bare back (I have no issue with this), and you also state you let the girls know this. Then when the girl in question needs to go to hospital for whatever reason - you "casually" mention it was her decision to have unprotected sex....

Takes two to tango buddy :hubbahubba:

read my post and others please.

yes i tell the girls i like bareback but if they so NO then NOT a problem for me,i will wear a condom.

i cannot understand why people don't undersatand this.

look at a another post i have made where she admitted to me she had had sex without a condom with a few other men and had an abortion.

her decision to have sex with me and OTHER MEN with no protection.

surely it is HER choice if she wants a condom?

i'm really banging my head on a wall here...... :banghead:

Archived