Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

it had been an late night/early morning when i got back to the hotel and i needed sleep.

walked down all the stairs and just told them i was feeling unwell and would they inform the housekeepers to leave my room alone as i just wanted some sleep.

stayed with the lady that day and i had a good time as she treated me to a surprise.she wanted to go back to her bar and work this night and whils disappointed i gave her a good tip and off she went.

went to sleep at night.

it had been an late night/early morning when i got back to the hotel and i needed sleep.

walked down all the stairs and just told them i was feeling unwell and would they inform the housekeepers to leave my room alone as i just wanted some sleep.

stayed with the lady that day and i had a good time as she treated me to a surprise.she wanted to go back to her bar and work this night and whils disappointed i gave her a good tip and off she went.

went to sleep at night.

it was a nice day.

we walked around and shopped and then she took me into a food palce and bought various things and we went back to her room and with help from various freinds they cooked a meal which was a treat for me.

i really appreciated the gesture and bought the drinks for the ladies.

as i say she wanted to work that night and while disappointed i sat in her bar for a short while until she told me that while she wanted to come with me again that night she was not barfineable and i would have to wait until the bar closed.

i did'nt want to hang around until gone 5am and said my goodbyes.

Archived