Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

It would be funny if day 12 read,

"Woke up with a sore arse, farted and smelt KY Gel, rolled over and saw the Katoey from the bar I assaulted with the checkbin tub a few nights ago, decided to let bygones be bygones but did not expect to be so friendly, at least going bareback I have no worries of pregnancy and won't need an abortion" :cover:

It would be funny if day 12 read,

"Woke up with a sore arse, farted and smelt KY Gel, rolled over and saw the Katoey from the bar I assaulted with the checkbin tub a few nights ago, decided to let bygones be bygones but did not expect to be so friendly, at least going bareback I have no worries of pregnancy and won't need an abortion" :cover:

would be funny if you had actually read the story of a certain event and understood how wrong about things you are.

but you presume to know more than me,despite not being there and like to be seen as the expert at what happened..... :shakehead

And you call that a trip report? 555555

I know some people desperate to get their post count up but Please make it interesting.

i thought you were bored with what i say and just waited to jump down my throat?.

now you want more details just to find the smallest thing wrong and have a go at me again.

Archived