Trip To Bathroom 2200 27/01/55

Mekong

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mekong, why don't you do a trip report on how long it takes you to get home from your court dates and the route used. If, as you claim, your ex (or soon to be ex, I'm not sure) and her family don't know where you live, they must be hiring someone to follow you from court.

Mekong, why don't you do a trip report on how long it takes you to get home from your court dates and the route used. If, as you claim, your ex (or soon to be ex, I'm not sure) and her family don't know where you live, they must be hiring someone to follow you from court.

that was a part of it! hiding in the restroom! dumping the past, hosing the whole shit away and checking whether his case made it to the news in thai rath!

Mekong, whatever you may think of Sajann's trip reports at least they're honest reports of what actually happened. :up:

At least he doesn't have the need to make up stories about himself to try to impress others. :down:

I have no need to make up stories to impress others, especially ones good self,and never have, don't let your envy eat you up too much!

Mekong, whatever you may think of Sajann's trip reports at least they're honest reports of what actually happened. :up:

At least he doesn't have the need to make up stories about himself to try to impress others. :down:

as i've said before i try and write about what happens to me on my travels.

not always 1000% accurate as time has passed between the events and my writing.

but i do try and be honest and show how i have good times and as in this series that times are not always perfect.

in all my trips this has been the one which has had the most problems and disappointments.

of course i have done wrong but also been wronged in various situations.

but over the years i have always thought why do people read the stories if they don't like them?.

Archived