Trip To Bathroom 2200 27/01/55

Mekong

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mekong, why don't you do a trip report on how long it takes you to get home from your court dates and the route used. If, as you claim, your ex (or soon to be ex, I'm not sure) and her family don't know where you live, they must be hiring someone to follow you from court.

Why should I do that?

a ) Majority of her family live in different province.

b ) BKK based family live in different Ket.

c ) More than one court where cases are being heard.

d ) Her only representative so far has been her lawyer who in the words of the old Isaan folk song "Chorp bpen moo" (seen him sleeping in court)

e ) I always take my lawyer for dinner after every court appearance, 1,500 Baht bill for food and a bottle of Hong Thong is a small price to pay for 3 hours of his time to discuss the cases. Never directly home.

I will update my thread on this as and when the time is right.

So your story wasn't made up. What a sad life... shakehead.gif

I prefer my "Sad Life" of being based in Thailand for 21 years now, with all it's ups and downs that can occur in any country, as opposed to your "Perfect Life" of posting on a Thai forum and maybe getting 2 weeks a year here if lucky.

So Sad for me :worship:

I prefer my "Sad Life" of being based in Thailand for 21 years now, with all it's ups and downs that can occur in any country, as opposed to your "Perfect Life" of posting on a Thai forum and maybe getting 2 weeks a year here if lucky.

So Sad for me :worship:

Each to his own. A decade ago I decided against living in Asia...

Not all people are dreaming of living and working in LOS, as difficult as this might be to understand for you. tophat.gif

But of course it is great go to Asia frequently.

Why should I do that?

a ) Majority of her family live in different province.

b ) BKK based family live in different Ket.

c ) More than one court where cases are being heard.

d ) Her only representative so far has been her lawyer who in the words of the old Isaan folk song "Chorp bpen moo" (seen him sleeping in court)

e ) I always take my lawyer for dinner after every court appearance, 1,500 Baht bill for food and a bottle of Hong Thong is a small price to pay for 3 hours of his time to discuss the cases. Never directly home.

I will update my thread on this as and when the time is right.

Did it ever occur to you that they might hire someone to follow you to find out not only where you live but your daily routine? They could really make your life a living hell if they wanted to. Concerning living a life in LOS for 21 years, I'm close to my relatives; my father before he died 6 years ago and my 6 brothers and sisters. I don't think that I would want to go years without seeing them. From what I gather, living in Britain isn't an option for you.

Did it ever occur to you that they might hire someone to follow you to find out not only where you live but your daily routine? They could really make your life a living hell if they wanted to. Concerning living a life in LOS for 21 years, I'm close to my relatives; my father before he died 6 years ago and my 6 brothers and sisters. I don't think that I would want to go years without seeing them. From what I gather, living in Britain isn't an option for you.

Does it not occur to you that I may not have a daily routine.

Does it not occur to you that my evidence is against the whole family and the court is aware of the fact, who is going to make who's life hell?

"Living in Britain is an option", how on earth you come to the conclusion? When I was working and living in Spain in 2010 I flew to the UK on many occasions to see my family one of them my nieces wedding so you have got that wrong.

I choose not to live in UK for a couple of reasons

a ) High rate of tax wasted on immigrants and benefit claimants, don't get me started on family allowance, even if working overseas and still registered as UK Resident why the feck should I hand over 50% of my hard earned to support a bunch of parasites.

b ) In my Industry most work is in Middle East, SE Asia and Australasia, Bangkok is a convenient hub for these regions

Archived