Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

today was new years eve and i really wanted a good time to see in the new year.

i had seen the big advertisements all over town advertising a huge beach party and thought that was for me.

was having a quiet chat with friends when a lady from my day-time passed by on her motorbike and i was happy to see her.

she actually had a day off and i suggested going to the beach and just chilling out.

she agreed and off we went and just enjoyed laying in the sun/eating and chatting.

i knew i had no chance of her coming back with me that night so i never bought the subject up.

we swam in the sea and had a nice time relaxing.

i paid for us to hire a jet-ski for a spin and she managed to get a lower price then i could have achieved.

but not for the first time it became a bit boring with the hawkers.

if anyone walks by selling sunglasses/watches and the such like i just shook my head and i was left alone.

but we were occupying a couple of beach loungers and i paid the fee for the ones we had immediately.

but it seemed there was no indication to the thais who had paid and it also seemed that there was no one organisation which took the fees.

it looked that anyone could walk along the beach looking a little official asking for the fee for the loungers.

but my friend took charge and waved everyone away.

we went for a quick drink in her bar before she took me back to my hotel and i got ready for the night out.

as usual started off in my friends bar and i was VERY SURPRISED when my ex gal came to me and served me and we had a chat.

she was very happy tonight and very friendly and we got on very well.but nothing was said about our falling out.

i told her i wanted to pay the BF for her for the next 4 nights and gave her the required cash for 4 days BF.

she suddenly became distant towards me and refused to come with me and handed the cash back.

i tried to talk to her and she was speaking very loudly just having a go at me.....i did'nt understand..... :dunno:

anyway she refused to leave the bar and i just decided to leave and go elsewhere.

ended up in my day-time bar and a great time had by all.

the place was rocking and the bell was rung many times and i was in the mood for having a few shots,which i did'nt normally do.

a couple of times too mant shots were prepared and as a regular i was given quite a few extra.

got chatting to a couple aussie guys who had arrived that day and they were surprised to get free drinks after the bell was rung and did'nt really understand the procedure.

i started to explain the tradition and just before i finished one of them said something like 'you mean like this?'

a roar went up from the staff and customers and the drinks eventually passed around.

BUT......when the bill came they were horrified and i had to finish my explanation what happens if you ring the bell.

they were reluctant to pay as they had not understood but i told them thay had to pay and they had got off lightly.

in the bar were signs saying that the ringing of the bell would incur a total cost of 1000bt no matter how many people were given drinks.

they eventually understood and paid up when they left.

but i was to get scammed by the bar when i rang the bell in future.

i left the bar and walked down the road and was approached by a lady and she was very attractive but not my type.

she had cropped hair whilst i like the long hair of an asian but we chatted and i decided i was happy for her to come with me that night.

but again in the morning it would not turn out perfect.

Archived