Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

the lady and i walked back to the hotel but stopped off at her residence as she wanted to change her clothes.

back at the hotel and then it started to go wrong.

as usual i had discussed what i liked in the way of fun and she had eagerly agreed,but then it bacame the scenario of her looking puzzled and saying she had not understood what i had talked about,her english was very good at the time of our conversation.

i knew she was conning me as she had spoke very good english an hour earlier but we finally had sex and i was satisfied.

a few hours later(probably around 6am)she woke me up and said she had to go.

i said she had agreed to L/T and had agreed to at least noon before she left and she came up with the 'i not understand you' mantra again and i agreed as long as she satisfied me one more time,which she did with a hj.

her main excuse was that she liked to go jogging and liked to do it in the morning.

i had dropped her L/T fee to a S/T fee and she then asked me for 400bt so she could get a motorbike back to her her room.

this was too much for me and i just laughed as i knew where she lived and i could have walked there in under 3 minutes.

i told her her if she wnted to go jogging then a little run to her room was in order.

i know the prices for the motorbikes and just rang up the hotel reception and informed them my lady was leaving and it fine for her to leave.

she got the message and scowled at me as she left the room.

but i suppose i will get blamed for her scamming me and her DECIDING she wanted to leave.

went back to sleep and when i awoke i decided to treat myself to a new years present.

eventually made my way to Cristins massage parlour and very disappointed.

while i'm not a great fan of this kind of place i had been a couple of times over the years and you know what you are going to get.

about an hour after opening time and i joined 4 other fellas sitting around the place and ordered a cola.

only 2 girls in the fishbowl and after about 20 mins another appeared and all 3 were quite poor.

we guys talked in the bar and some made it clear it was a poor showing and the poor thai bloke on duty was running around saying things like 'more ladies come soon' and 'i ring ladies and tell them to come to work'

after about an hour 3 of us left,just a case of giving up.

quiet day and i enjoyed a day on the beach just having a swim occasionally and reading my books.

in the early evening i was walking past one of the many places which offered massage with the ladies sitting outside calling out to you.

i saw someone who was adorable and stopped and chatted with her and i decided i would have her give me a massage.

the price-list was produced and i decided on an oil massage for 300bt.

up the stairs to the place where it all happened and a smallish cubicle with a curtain drawn across the entrance.

i undressed and showered then lay back for the massage.

it was so good and relaxing and we quietly chatted away.

because the cubicles were in a row i heard noises from other places which sounded like something naughty was going on but i was offered no extras.

i decided to bring up the subject and she started to caress me and i helped her undress.

then she said that if i wanted sex then it would be 2000bt for the remaining time of my session and as this was only about 40 minutes i reconsidered and said 'too much'.

we talked a little more and agreed on a bj for a far smaller fee.

but i was disappointed as she put on a condom for the bj..... :doah:

i hate this.i just don't see the point on a bj with a condom but she then produced a dildo and started to fuck herself with it while sucking me.

afterwards we talked again and i asked if she was available for a takeout?.

no was the answer but she finished work at midnight and would come with me until around 11am the next morning for 1000bt.

a funny system i thought as she had wanted 2000bt in the parlour but half that price for many hours.

my ex-gal was ignoring me agian in the evening as i paid a short visit.

i had given up with her but chatted to my friend who while having nothing to do with the running of the bar still looked out for things going on as it was his wife's business.

in conversation i just mentioned that i was being ignored by the stsff and difficult to get any of them to serve me.

he promised to say something about it to his wife.

went back to the massage parlour about 11:30pm and told the lady who had given me a massage earlier that i had come to take her out for the night.

she said she could not,had to work until midnight,but i just thought she would'nt have time for a customer and i could'nt understand why she could not laeve a little early?.

but a no-no and i said goodbye to her and went off for the night.

earlier i had hated bangla rd but i was warming to it.

i just wandered around and went to places i had never been before but while i had had about 3 drinks allday and sober,i was tired.

got on a motorbike and told the driver where my hotel was and off we went.

back to my hotel involved a less then 5 minute ride and 1 left turn,1 right turn and then stopping outside my hotel.

but everytime the driver stopped i FELL OFF the bike.... :(

thais rushed up and picked me up and placed me back on the bike and the driver was very good.

the first time i fell off i banged my head,the second time i hit the kerb quite hard with my body.

finally got to the hotel and i just slept.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said in another thread, this is a Mr. Bean vacation. What can go wrong does and I'm not sure it's coincidence.

as i've said before this was a strange trip.

i've had my days over the years when i've felt unwell but this trip i seemed to be not at my best most of the time.

i cannot put my finger on anything that might have caused me to feel poorly most of the time.

i was being looked after by ladies when they bought painkillers for me and while they seemed to work immediately,the effect soon wore off.

i had never had a trip like this.... :banghead:

always fun in the past and mostly good times.

a few years ago i mentioned on the forum in passing that i had a blood disorder which i have been having treated for for around 10 years.

while not a nasty condition(it is a form of cancer,but not life threatening)it does cause problems.

i get tired very easily/out of breath with long exertion but i thought i was over the worst after years of quite nasty monthly treatment.

but i was told around a year before this trip that my blood samples showed i had got back into the normal ranges and i was discharged from anymore testing.

but since i've been back and after more tests and a lot of questions it seems my habit of coffee and soft drinks had probably been a factor.

the added sugar had affected me and crept up on me.

it seems i am a borderline diabetic and it has been suggested that this might have had an effect on my decions.

i do not know the whole truth and have changed my eating and drinking habits since i have been home and i feel so much better.

but i will never know in my own mind if this condition suddenly creeping back on me caused any problems?.

Even though I've spent a lot of time in Phuket - never been to Cristins. Doesn't sound too good, but I'm guessing it fires up a bit later in the day, the lads I spoke to (albeit years ago) spoke about it as if it was "the" place to go for a rub down... Not handy for me either, since, like sj, I prefer a massage during the day, too busy at night time.

What made you fall off the bike every time? The driver was good, you were sober.. Just exhaustion? Happens...

...her main excuse was that she liked to go jogging and liked to do it in the morning.

Obviously she wasn't referring to horizontal jogging!

i had dropped her L/T fee to a S/T fee and she then asked me for 400bt so she could get a motorbike back to her her room.

Baht 400 for a fecking motorbike! :shocked:

Even though I've spent a lot of time in Phuket - never been to Cristins. Doesn't sound too good, but I'm guessing it fires up a bit later in the day, the lads I spoke to (albeit years ago) spoke about it as if it was "the" place to go for a rub down... Not handy for me either, since, like sj, I prefer a massage during the day, too busy at night time.

What made you fall off the bike every time? The driver was good, you were sober.. Just exhaustion? Happens...

Cristins is ok.

i've only ever been about 4 times over the years and had a good time but it had'nt seemed the same the last couple of years.

while i'm not a great fan of places like this it was nice once in a while.

nice to get washed by a girl writhing all over you and in the past Cristins had gone downhill.

i last went in 2010 on my 50th birthday for a birthday treat and it had bought in a 3 tier pricing system.

the highest price was supposed to feature the best looking girls but i found the lower range ladies were better looking.

but looks are not everything,you never know what you are going to get.

on my 50th i picked a lady who turned out to be a lot older then she looked as i scanned the fishbowl.

she was a disappointment in 2 ways as she made me cum before the bath was run and while it was nice i prefer a nice wash and caressing before full sex.

and the bathtime was very short and she was intent on getting me off again and then getting me out the room as soon as possible.

in the past it had never been like that,but while i'm not saying that was/is Cristins policy it was a bit of a turn-off.

and i do not like having to pay in advance for any services,i would prefer to pay the house after the event and give a good tip if i am really satisfied.

the motorbike question is a mystery,i once had a Lambretta scooter when i was about 15 and it scared the shit out of me as i was totally out of my depth with that kind of transport.

but i like the motorbike taxi's as they are a quick and cheap way to travel and i trust the drivers as they are normally very good.

but on this occasion i probably was'nt paying attention and probably leaned the wrong way when he stopped and i fell off.

but after i got back to the UK i had x-rays of my chest and i had 2 cracked ribs from my 2nd falling off.

no treatment for cracked/broken ribs really and almost a month later it's still very uncomfortable at times.

just got to let things heal naturally.

as i've said before this was a strange trip.

i've had my days over the years when i've felt unwell but this trip i seemed to be not at my best most of the time.

i cannot put my finger on anything that might have caused me to feel poorly most of the time.

Your report is quite different to those reports by punters who sometimes brag about how great the holiday was, how much fun they had with the girls, how much they were able to drink e.g.. - and if you read became clear that the guy were so drunken that he mostly didn't feel anything at all during his stay...

As if every (sex) holiday would have just ups but no downs.

It happened to me during a previous trip that I just didn't feel right. It wasn't an real illness, more a depression, like a mental hangover. Anyway, my bad mood was mirrored by the people and BGs I met. As a result I had much less fun, pulled the wrong girls, sex was less fun, e.g.

But as soon as my positive vibrations returned and I became more relaxed and open everything lightened up and again I had fun in the bars and with the BG's.

Sometimes it is just the wrong time, the wrong place, the wrong mood, whatever.

Thanks for sharing.

PS: And as I remember right your trouble did already start before you arrived in LOS, because you had plans for a girl who already made it clear (indirectly) that she wasn't that interested.

IMHO next time you go to LOS you should make a fresh start, different place, different bars, different people and very important: different mood and expectations.

Baht 400 for a fecking motorbike! :shocked:

i know,and no wonder i refused to give her that much when i could just about watch her walk all the way back to her room.

but i did give her the standard 100bt which was still way,way over the top but she had been a good companion in bed and made me happy.

Sometimes it is just the wrong time, the wrong place, the wrong mood, whatever.

And as I remember right your trouble did already start before you arrived in LOS, because you had plans for a girl who already made it clear (indirectly) that she wasn't that interested.

IMHO next time you go to LOS you should make a fresh start, different place, different bars, different people and very important: different mood and expectations.

i think you have got the wrong idea somewhere along the line.

i met a particular gal in Sept and we spent the whole holiday together and i had a great time.

when i got home she would e-mail me 2-3 times a day and i enjoyed that contact.

but i'm not silly and know she was playing me but i enjoyed her company and as i've said before it's good for me to have someone i can rely on and i feel comfortable with.

my problem is that i cannot be bothered to trawl the bars to look for a lady these days.

not to say that i don't go elsewhere on occasions and have a it of fun,it's just that i prefer the GFE these days.

my gal knew i was coming back to see her but not when and then she told me she was going back to her city the day before i arrived and i had to tell her my plans and she cancelled her plans to go home.

this fact has been confirmed to me by non thai people and she was awaiting my return.

but my plan to take her to her city was not appreciated when i told her and after we fell out it was totally off the agenda.

i like my regular places,i know the people and rarely get any hassle.

i'm in a comfort zone and while it may sound silly i feel part of a family.

don't get me wrong,i do go out and have a walk around and take a lady every now and then but i'm getting old and i'm just a little jaded about the bar scene.

i've just found that these days the majority of ladies around the place are much younger and want to go with you for too much money and little substance.

so i'll stick to my regular places and knowing i'm happy and look for a long-time lady.

Archived