Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

i awoke feeling sore all over after my adventures of falling off the motorbike.

today i really felt a soak in the bath for 30 minutes or so would have helped.

but the hotel only had a shower in the room so i was disappointed.

took a slow walk to bangla road and after buying a newspaper i arrived at my day-time bar and just wanted a bit of peace and to read the paper.

my friends welcomed me and i went through the ritual of saying hello and either kissing their hand or forehead,not that i wanted to,i just wanted time on my own.

but one of the ladies came from behind me and gave me a little hug and i certainly flinched due to my painful chest.

she was very apologetic and after asking what was wrong i explained what had happened the previous night and soon i had more friends in the bar consoling me.

i had also banged one of my elbows and it was really raw with the skin taken off and one of my friends carefully washed it and applied a dressing.

i know it sounds silly but i'm now a proud owner of what is known as a 'phuket tattoo'.

a scar from a motorbike accident which many thais have and i feel part of the gang.

but i still wanted to be alone and left for a while.

but when i returned i was surprised as a couple of the ladies got out the jackpot game and asked if i wanted to play?.

it had been acouple of days since i had played with my usual opponents and it seemed the ladies did'nt want to play because i was successful in winning.

but i made a deal in which if i won they buy me a drink but if they win i would buy them 2 drinks.

this was acceptable and i was suddenly on a losing streak,

i was losing a lot of times and the bills put in my bin were certainly adding up.

but my friends were very good as when i won a drink they would just strike one off my list for them.

that way i went without a drink and they lost a drink i owed them,that was fair ro me.

i normally get a list of DVD's to buy when i'm in thailand and i ended the afternoon looking through a few places and walking away with a lot of DVD's.

in the evening my ex-gal was ignoring me as usual but i just sat away from the bar and chatted to the only lady in the bar who was friendly.

my english friend and i chatted for a while before i got pissed off with the 2 moronic 'englishmen' in the bar.

i could hear them talking on and off and they were really nasty about what they saying about me.

i did'nt understand why as i had never really had anything to do with them.

ok,i know not the nicest thing to do but the 'toilet' next to the bar was a tree.

once the shops had closed and it was dark it was normal practice for the men to just walk 30 feet and have a pee.

but of course the ladies had to go to the toilet block which was around 2 minutes walk from the bar and if i wanted more than a pee i had to go to the official toilet.

but s thais are they would get on a bike and ride to the toilet instead of walking.

well i had to go for more than a pee and started to walk to the toilet and one of the ladies who was a regular partner of one of the moronic 'englishmen' came up and gave me a lift on her bike.

on our return he went apeshit and had a real go at me?.

i could'nt be doing with his paranoia about me trying to steal his girl and had had enough.

i've never been a person who has ever wanted to fight anyone,i'd be beaten every time but he just pissed me off.

i was ready to face up to him and made it quite clear but i was pulled away by my friend and things were eventually calmed down.

but i left the bar and went for a slow walk back to the hotel just to calm down.

just past my hotel was a complex of bars i passed most days and i just thought a sit down and a beer would be good just to relax.

i walked into the small complex and immediately spotted by the ladies and the calls came out from everywhere within earshot.

settled down in a bar and of course i had ladies approaching me but i tried to make it clear i was not feeling well.

a particular lady made it quite clear she would look after me that night and asked where i was staying and when i told her she was delighted as the hotel was within 3 minutes walk of her bar.

she called over another lady and suggested they could both take care of me thet night.

i was'nt really that bothered and both ladies looked as if they had seen better days but after they carressed me and made me a little more interested i agreed.

they both wanted 1000bt until around 1pm the next day and told me they liked lesbian sex and would i like to watch?.

how could i resist and off we went hands in hands back to my hotel.

my room at the hotel had been booked in advance by me for 2 people and while it became obvious to me on my first night that it was guest friendly,i did'nt know what would happen if i took 2 ladies back?

not a problem as the fella who worked nights was fast asleep in the reception and i just picked up my key from reception and we went up the stairs to my room.........

...and i went through the ritual of saying hello and either kissing their hand or forehead,...

Interesting, in my 20+ years of visiting LOS I have never kissed bargirls on their hand or forehead......should I have? :dunno:

PS Sayjann if you want to quote from someone elses post you have to include the quote (in square brakets) at the beginning of their post as well as the quote (in square brackets) at the end of their post.

Interesting, in my 20+ years of visiting LOS I have never kissed bargirls on their hand or forehead......should I have? :dunno:

PS Sayjann if you want to quote from someone elses post you have to include the quote (in square brakets) at the beginning of their post as well as the quote (in square brackets) at the end of their post.

my apologies...i'm such a bad person for getting something so simple so wrong............

I don't know why people complain about Sayjann's posts, I find them fascinating, a window into a different world, if you will...

I don't think anyone has actually complained about his posts, although one of our "esteemed" colleagues has been overly critical. :rolleyes:

Personally, I enjoy his trip reports. :up:

Assuming that you're talking about the quotes thing then it was just a bit of advice, not a criticism. :up:

no,i now understand what you are saying.

sometimes i want to just refer to certain parts of a BM's post and don't want to duplicate the entire post.

so i just tend to answer the relevant points but now i know the correct procedure hopefully i will get things right.

I don't know why people complain about Sayjann's posts, I find them fascinating, a window into a different world, if you will...

only 2 more to go telling of this trip.

the next is of the best day i had on this trip which made me so happy while the final one was a little deflating but still a relaxed time with some issues involved.

but still not the greatest disaster i have ever known.

Archived