Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

i'll write this day in 2 parts as it will be rather long and goes some way to maybe explain what had gone wrong.

back to the hotel with the 2 ladies and in the bright light of the room it was evident one of the ladies was a bit older then her friend,but not a real problem.

by now i really was feeling sore from escapades on the motorbike and just had that feeling of stiffness and weak.

the older lady took me into the shower and gently washed me and made me a bit more relaxed.

main bedroom light was turned off and just the bedside light on,i like to see what is going on.... :hubbahubba:

a little kissing and cuddling before the 2 ladies turned to each other and procedded to go into a full blown lesbian session.

i had taken 2 ladies to my room before over the years but this was the first time i got the real lesbian sex between 2 ladies.

i watched for a while as they went about their business and then decided to get involved.

but i was waved away as they were doing alright with each other and i just had thoughts of(great,2 ladies in my room,nice for them and i was being left out of the equation... :banghead: )

but eventually i was involved and i found a strange scenario.

the older lady gave a poor BBBJ but the younger one could have won an olympic medal with her skills.

but the younger one stated she did not like CIM or a facial but the older one said no problem and finished me off.

afterwards the 3 of us cuddled up together and slept.

in the morning it was established that they had no commitments,did'nt need to be back at their bar until 20:00 that night so no need to rush and the 3 of us spent time having sex and chatting.

during the day we went for a meal and i bought them some trinkets they liked.

we all enjoyed a few hours together and i enjoyed myself.

gave them both more cash i had agreed to the night before as i had really had a good time with them.

this was my last day on Phuket and i went for a last drink in my day-time bar.

lost quite of cash while playing jackpot but was having a good time with friends.

there was a young girl(maybe12/13)who walked up and down the street everyday and she had become s friend.

i used to buy a garland from her everyday and she would give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and i adored her.

i know she was being exploited by others but what could she do?.

i always offered to buy her some water but she always refused and i also felt sorry for her.

she was working and many people in the bar would be quite nasty towards her.

if they said no,she would go away but many people would treat her in a nasty way and i did'nt see the need for that.

she would take no for an answer and not bother anyone if they had already said no.

and she used to make me laugh if another child tried to muscle in,she would shoo them away and quite annoyed.

she was a treasure and before and after i had bought something from her she would always stop and talk to me.

when i left the bar i saw her further up the road and just said goodbye to her as i was going home.

she told me she knew i was going home the next day and gave me one last little kiss on the cheek and wished me a safe journey.

she was a darling....

this had been a very pleasant day so far but then i got scammed by the bar.

i rang the bell to buy my friends a drink and got charged almost 3000bt.

i pointed to the signs saying that a maximum of 1000bt was the price for ringing the bell.

i was told something like 'no,no....only applies after 20:00'

i pointed out that there was nothing to indicate this fact on the signs to tell people.

i was sad because i had been going in the bar for over 11 years and my best ever thai lady friend was now telling me i had to pay the full price.

i thought i would have been given a little leeway as i knew many of the people so well and a good customer.

said goodbye to the staff in the bar and enjoyed the little kisses and hugs from many friends.

on the way back to my hotel i stopped off at the spa i used to visit and said goodbye to the ladies who worked there and bought them all a drink.

then i also stopped off at my friends bar and got a pleasant surprise.

my ex gal not there but suddenly all the other stafff were so friendly towards me and could'nt do enough for me.

i found out later that night that the staff had been read the riot act by the boss and threatened them with dismassal for the way they had treated me the last few nights.

like any boss her attitude was 'the customer is always right',even if they are not.

i took the oppurtunity to apologise to the staff for what had upset them in the past and we all made up our differences and had a drink together and a good time.

back at the hotel and packed the last of my things into my suitcase and relaxed for a while.

had a drink later on with the 2 ladies who worked on reception the day and also to some of the other guests i had become friends with.

this was my last night in Patong and i had no plans as what to do....but it was to turn out into the best night of my trip.... :biggrin:

Archived