If You Could Do The Webpage For The Nana ...

gobbledonk

I really need to familiarise myself with the 'jacquzzi' on my next visit. Talk about salmonella central ;)

I have a friend who uses their jacquzzi every visit with his fiance du jour, and not for soaking.

I shall never set a toe in said jacquzzi unless I wrap it in a condom.

Good point Flash - I would have thought that would priority #1 for most of the guests at the Nana. Always stunned to see people staying there with their families - bit awkward getting into the lift with 2-3 girls and there is a family standing there, wide-eyed. I guess they think I must be a hansum man, too ! :grinyes:

Good point Flash - I would have thought that would priority #1 for most of the guests at the Nana. Always stunned to see people staying there with their families - bit awkward getting into the lift with 2-3 girls and there is a family standing there, wide-eyed. I guess they think I must be a hansum man, too ! :grinyes:

stayed there once but never really noticed the car park or bar/lobby area which i have since become aware of many ladies available...i was a total newbie.

but i do remember ladies walking up and down the corridors outside the rooms waiting for a lone traveller to appear.

and quite a few ladies would be outside the lift doors whenever they opened.............smiling.

stayed there once but never really noticed the car park or bar/lobby area which i have since become aware of many ladies available...i was a total newbie.

but i do remember ladies walking up and down the corridors outside the rooms waiting for a lone traveller to appear.

and quite a few ladies would be outside the lift doors whenever they opened.............smiling.

Thankfully, management must have put the kybosh on the 'walkers' - kinda tragic, but not as tragic as the ancient dragons who leer at you from the lounge area anywhere from 10am on. In all my visits, I have never seen anyone in that area except those two, and I can only assume that they have some kind of lifetime concession to sit there.

Anyone drunk enough to invite either of them upstairs would be far too pissed to find the lobby, much less the elevators. We're talking 'hands-and-knees-in-the-carpark-throwing-up' pissed (any carpark but that one, O Lord..). I doubt that either of them would bat an eyelid should such a customer lurch towards them. Security would laugh themselves into apoplexy the instant the lift cranked into life - something to tell the family about after an otherwise tedious night shift.

Gotta go - floodwaters lapping at the front door.

• 2 months later...

Somehow, I have a feeling if they ever get around to updating their webpage, they might raise their room rates. I prefer they stay stuck in the 1970's along with their room rates :D

I still like this hotel when I'm in Bangkok for a few days, its a great deal and I like stepping outside towards the evening for the fun to begin which is so close :)

True, but I suspect that Dynasty is even closer to NEP - whether you consider that a plus or a minus is a topic for another thread. Lots of bitching on Stick's letters page about how Soi 4 has really gone downhill - more destitute Thais and Farang, more katoeys and less smiles - but was it ever really anyone's idea of a prime nightlife precinct ? I recognised it for what it was from the instant I first stepped out of a cab in front of the Nana, even if I do agree re the smile factor and the fucking Katoeys.

Archived