Last Meal

sayjann

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA internet forum (inc youtube comments etc) windbags suffer small dick syndrome i think

same as prisoners wether on death row or not who have terminal illnesses.

many are given top treatment to help them while many law abiding citizens are deemed unworthy of such treatment.

in the UK we pay each week/month for our health treatment but i know many other countries have private health systems.

to me if someone in prison who is not paying for medical treatment lose their right to top medical treatment and just be allowed to suffer and die.

People that do evil shit to kids should be tortured first, then castrated, then executed in public. Not kidding. Not being sarcastic. (But I will still argue with you all about Roman Polanski, that case is murky, shady, and political).

People that obsess on the US on a Thai Forum should wear a dunce cap and sit in the corner.

That about covers it. :)

Most death penalty cases are, politicians who find ways of personally avoiding participation in their countries wars use the death penalty to show how strong and fearless they are.

It's like military conscription, if you have the contacts and the $$$ you can usually get out of it.

People that obsess on the US on a Thai Forum should wear a dunce cap and sit in the corner.

sure nobody should criticize the US as they are always right! if someone just makes the smallest attempt to voice out what is not the mainstream opinion in the US, he is obsessed on the US!

in medival ages the Pope was infallible...today it's the US!

Who said criticize? The keyword is obsess and finding a way to insert them into every thread (same same with comments on how great the US is, luckily don't see that much here). Don't blame people for hating on the US, or <insert random country> for that matter. Do it myself sometimes. But it can get a little old. Try and mix it up every now and then, you'll have more bite and credibility.

Edit - that was response to horney dude, not you Mekong. Personally I don't see (or understand) the purpose of a US thread here either (but there are some bright posters there I don't want to piss off my neighbors).

Most death penalty cases are, politicians who find ways of personally avoiding participation in their countries wars use the death penalty to show how strong and fearless they are.

It's like military conscription, if you have the contacts and the $$$ you can usually get out of it.

Yep. Wary about giving the government the power to decide also. It is abused. That said - there are some genuinely evil fucks that deserve it. You always hear horror stories about the mafia and what-not, but what they don't report is that neighborhoods they controlled in New York and other places were also safe for a woman to walk alone at night and for kids to play, because people knew...

Guest lazyphil

Who said criticize? The keyword is obsess and finding a way to insert them into every thread (same same with comments on how great the US is, luckily don't see that much here). Don't blame people for hating on the US, or <insert random country> for that matter. Do it myself sometimes. But it can get a little old. Try and mix it up every now and then, you'll have more bite and credibility.

Edit - that was response to horney dude, not you Mekong. Personally I don't see (or understand) the purpose of a US thread here either (but there are some bright posters there I don't want to piss off my neighbors).

when its the right moment, lay into the USA with both barrels for sure (its do the maths not do the math you fuckwits!!!). but as you say its the obsessive who try inject a whiney pop at the USA at any given thread

Archived