Last Meal

sayjann

you said nothing about death row, just last meal!!!

and massamam curry is pretty basic than your strange concoction :cheerleader::surprised:

i think you will find the first 6 words of my question were 'IF you were on death row'.

tradition has it it that a condemned person has a choice of meal,but it seems it is not always the case.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's see; I am not US citizen so I am not on a death row in US!

must be somewhere in Asia as Europe has no death row; and in Asia you can get anything from the jailors against money! :elephant:

so if you bribe a few people to make you a sandwich then they will have the influence to save your life? :wanker:

For starters, a half dozen to a dozen raw oysters from Tomales Bay on ice with lemon and horseradish cocktail sauce. Hot sake to wash it down of course.

Then, a large salad with a lot of green leaves and spinach leaves, sliced onion (red and white), cherry tomatoes, garbanzo beans, grated carrot, sliced green and red pepper, and little crumbled bleu cheese topped with a generous portion of vinaigrette dressing and some croutons. Water or unsweetened ice tea to drink.

Then the main course. Assorted Sushi and sashimi with a focus on blue fin tuna and albacore. Also a few fusion rolls: tijuana, spicy scallop, rainbow roll. And of course more hot sake.

Doubt I would make it that far, but for dessert: Peach cobbler and homemade vanilla ice cream.

IF you were on death row and IF you were allowed a last meal,what would you choose?.

i'm a person of simple tastes and would choose something i love.

cheese on toast with branston pickle smeared all over,then 2 fried or poached eggs placed on top and then baked beans poured all over.

and not forgetting lashings of tomato sauce.... :tophat:

and IF alcohol allowed i would choose a nice pint of ice cold cider.

Last meal...Start with a good bowl of gumbo with jumbo lump blue crab and shrimp, followed with a 28 oz. cowboy(bone-in) ribeye, medium rare, cooked over mesquite wood, with fingerling potatoes topped with extra sharp New York white cheddar and sauteed asparagus with a good hollandaise. Finish off the meal with three fingers of Grand Mariner and a good cigar.

oh yeah....i forgot the cigar after the meal! A Cohiba Esplendido! of course that's nothing for you Yanks! your government does not allow you to indulge in this pleasure! :neener:

Nah, the Cohiba Esplendido is waay overrated and waaay overpriced!

It would have to be a Montecristo Grand Edmundo Edicion Limitada for me. smoking-030.gif

Nah, the Cohiba Esplendido is waay overrated and waaay overpriced!

It would have to be a Montecristo Grand Edmundo Edicion Limitada for me. smoking-030.gif

how should the jail guys be capable to organize a rather difficult to find Cigar like the Montecristo Grand Edmundo (but of course the blown up Robusto extra format fits excellent to a fat cunt!)! give them a break! Montecristo A will do for you!

Archived