Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

my last night on phuket and i had no real plans but of course i visited the friends i have i had known for over 11 years just to have a drink and say goodbye.

i had had great times in their 2 different bars over the years and the bars where i had BF'd the most women over the years.

much money passed over the counter over the years but then again many drinks as the bell was rung on a regular basis.

i was welcomed into the bar by the staff who i had made up with earlier this day and i bought them all a few drinks.

a day earlier i had given my english friend some presents for my ex-gal and had asked him to give them to her later.

i was worried that she would refuse them from me because of our falling out.

eventually i saw her given the presents and she was puzzled but she opened them and she was delighted with what she saw and i saw her lovely smile as she saw what she had.

she knew the presents were from me bacause she recognised personal things for her and to my bliss she came up to me and thanked me and gave me a huge hug and many kisses.

she went back to work for a while and was drinking far too much for my liking and was certainly very drunk.

i was enjoying myself on my last night and decided to stay and have a good time.

eventually my ex-gal asked me to come away from the bar as she wanted to talk.

she explained she was sorry about what had happened between us and she was so happy with her gifts and did i want her that night?.

of course i did and told her i would be so happy for her to come with me that night.

but she still wanted to work for a while and i had to wait until she decided she was ready to go.

no BF paid and off we went after i was waved off by the staff.

said fond farewells to my gay and ladyboy friends and they gave me hugs and a little kiss on the cheek.

but my girl was pissed and wanted to go out on the town..... :down:

i was tired but she insisted and we got a motorbike to another bar she had worked in.

i had been there before and i liked the place and got on well with the female owner.

we were soon joined by my (gal,not ex-gals) best friend who i knew well and had wanted to have fun with her,but i knew by now it was'nt going to happen.

they both wanted to go elsewhere and continue drinking but i put my foot down and said no,i wanted to go back to the hotel as i had an early start in the morning.

my gal had a bit of a moan but i just told her 'up to you' and she decided to forgo going out and we went back to the hotel.

we did stop off at the Familymart next door as she wanted a drink.

but in the room i realised how drunk she was and she really was angry with me.

on the bed i realised there was little chance of having sex with her as she was still shouting at me whenever i touched her.

i gave up and just turned my back and went to sleep....but i'm glad i did'nt.

Archived