Jeans I Need To Invent ...

gobbledonk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how did you manage on your last trip when you didn't have a "regular lady"? :hmmm:

Also when does a BG become a "regular lady" for you, i.e., after how many nights together do you decide that she can carry your ATM and cash, one night, two nights,...? :dunno:

not a problem really as all but one of my ladies were chosen by me late at night.

as i was feeling a little ill most days of my last trip i was quite often not going out until quite late and did'nt need to carry the card,just ensured i had enough cash to last the night.

i tnink i took it with me on 2 occasions.

if i get attracted to a certain lady i will have them stay with me every night and not a problem for me having them carry anything i think i might need that night.

Back in the R&R days of the VN War, it was standard procedure for a GI to find a girl he liked on his first night in Bangkok and stay with her the whole time. He'd usually give her his money and tell her to see that he had a good time. She would. The BGs often had a regular taxi driver they worked with, so the GI had a companion and a chauffeur for his 6 days before he had to return to the war. One of our guys told me it didn't matter how much money you took, you'd have a good time. The more you took, the more the BG made was the only difference. I knew guys who spent 300 bucks, others that spent a couple of thousand (big money in those days). None of them complained.

Back in the R&R days of the VN War, it was standard procedure for a GI to find a girl he liked on his first night in Bangkok and stay with her the whole time. He'd usually give her his money and tell her to see that he had a good time. She would. The BGs often had a regular taxi driver they worked with, so the GI had a companion and a chauffeur for his 6 days before he had to return to the war. One of our guys told me it didn't matter how much money you took, you'd have a good time. The more you took, the more the BG made was the only difference. I knew guys who spent 300 bucks, others that spent a couple of thousand (big money in those days). None of them complained.

i don't really see a problem with this.

yes my last trip was a disaster and i did have a few different ladies some nights but i'm bored with that.

these days i just prefer a regular lady with a couple sometimes squeezed in occasionally.

i know where the ladies work and live if i go with them over a number of days and know enough friends to help sort things out if things go wrong.

in a one-night stand situation i tend to get back to the hotel and lock away all i have in the safe and the hotel insist on their ID to be left for the night.

with a one-night stand i tend to inform reception when my lady leaves telling them she is ok to leave.

but with a regular i often put the ID in my safe and give it back if and when.

i just don't like walking around with things i don't need like phones/wallet.

always the chance you will be a victim of a pickpocket.

Flash, Stick's weekly column this week deals with our good friends, the Katoeys. He has a photo of a group of ladyboys and all of them easily set off my 'Katoeydar', except one ...

Scroll down to the group photo (!) in Stick's column:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2012/Thai-Ladyboys.htm

In the bottom row, on *my* left, is a creature that would pass if she didnt have such well-defined arms. Granted, some female athletes have arms like that, but you dont generally see them on girls sitting around in bars. On closer inspection, her neck area is also cause for concern - other than that, its the closest any LB has come to defeating my incredible powers of perception in a photo. The remainder are so obviously guys that they would really need to find a drunk, but from their clothes its obvious that they manage to do just that. We really must have a word with Fiery Jack ! :stirthepo

Archived