Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

i awoke around 7am feeling tired and went for a pee.

i had an early morning wake-up call(early for me)and just decided to stay awake as no point in going back to sleep.

my gal was awake and gave me that lovely smile she had and she cuddled up to me and i enjoyed the warmth of her boby.

she was still kinda drunk and started talking to me and we sorted out a few things.

she told me why

she had got very angry on our first night,but that remains private between us and that she had paid her own BF some nights to avoid seeing me in her bar but i knew this anyway.

she admitted she had had an abortion but did not know if i was the father,after all she fucked everytime without a condom.

she said she had been told that i had taken another lady in the bar a couple of nights and she was spitting mad about that,how could i do that?,go with another lady?.

silly lady,i told her that if she was not happy with me and did'nt want to see me then why should i not fuck other ladies.........her choice to say no to me and therefore i was free to see other people.

she did'nt understand this just thought i should not have seen other ladies........... :surprised::confused::shakehead:shocked::dunno:

i gave up with the conversation and just held her in my arms.

but eventually she initiated sex and i enjoyed it very much and she had always been VERY GOOD at giving a BBBJ.

made me cum in her mouth and then the blood phone rang and it was my wake-up call and my fun was over.

left the room and we waited for the taxi to take me to the airport and she asked if she could come with me.

of course i said and she slept the whole journey and i nodded off a couple of times.

i checked in and then we went for a drink and she gave me a surprise.

my mum had gave her a christmas card and while a little later she told me she was really shocked and pleased that someone who had ever met her would do that sort of thing.

she went off for around 20 minutes and came back with a bag full of wrapped girts and said she had bought them for my mum out of her own pocket.

then things got a bit fraught as the time had passed and i realised i was very late for my flight and had to leave her urgently.

a quick goodbye wich i did'nt like and gave her the cash for the taxi back to patong.

we parted with a quick wave from a distance.

worried about missing my flight to BKK but thankfully the flight was delayed and i got the delayed flight to BKK late and it was a rush to get my luggage and get to the boarding gate.

... The story goes that Perkins jotted down on a pad some of the words that needed to be removed from Hemingway's manuscript: they included "shit fuck bitch piss". Unfortunately the heading on the pad was "Things to do today". Charles Scribner came into Perkins's office, saw the pad, and said to him: "You must be exhausted." ...elephant.gif

Archived