Grave Fears For Qantas/jetstar

gobbledonk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cathay is a good airline. but a little too eager to please for mine. They kept serving 3 drunken, noisy Norwegians well after everyone else had stopped drinking - I got zero sleep, but had the satisfaction of seeing one of them stagger back onto the plane in Cairns looking pale and very shaky. Apparently he had spent our 30 minute transit throwing up - excellent. :tuxedo:

Cathay is a good airline. but a little too eager to please for mine. They kept serving 3 drunken, noisy Norwegians well after everyone else had stopped drinking - I got zero sleep, but had the satisfaction of seeing one of them stagger back onto the plane in Cairns looking pale and very shaky. Apparently he had spent our 30 minute transit throwing up - excellent. :tuxedo:

i have no problem with drunken passengers,i hate young children who do nothing but cry and kick my seat from behind.

parents with kids below the age of 2 should leave the brats at home.

i like Emirates and i like their mixed attendents.

on my last flight they gave out an announcement that their attendants spoke over 30 languages between them............impressive.

Tiger isnt likely to appear on anyone's list of 'best airline ever', but they reportedly have a better on-time record than Qantas (!). How they can fly a human being from Singapore to Perth for 150 SGD (not much more with baggage and their 'food') is beyond me, but I found this fare for 4 March - thats less than a month away.

Sale Fare (SIN - PER)

1 Adult @ SGD 114.80 SGD 114.80

Taxes/fees SGD 35.20

Other taxes/fees

Spoilage fees (w/Tax) SGD 0.00

Upgrades (w/Tax) SGD 0.00

Convenience fees SGD 0.00

Seat fees SGD 0.00

Total price SGD 150.00

Plug the same date in for Singapore Airlines - sure, you'll get a premium flight on a great airline, but for those who want to spend their travel budget on beer ......

(btw, compare the taxes at Changi to those we pay here in Oz - highway robbery)

You can get a 'return' flight - it will be costed as two 'one-way' flights, but will still be cheaper than a premium airline's return fare. Plug some dates and destinations into Thai, for example - they must be some hi-so types to fly with Thai over AirAsia on regional shuttle routes. I'm not going to pretend the departure lounge at KLCC is anything other than a glorified bus shelter, but they should have a new terminal ready soon. Go AirAsia !

Archived