Ekkamai Disco ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you singling me out? Posts not drively enough?

TTM,

Just ignore Gobbledonk, after all he does have me on ignore now, Grow a set Gobbie and come back.

This is a 2 year old thread which has been rejuvenated and the various posts over the past couple of days have increased board traffic, plus maybe giving others an insight into what Japanese investment means to the Thai economy.

You and I often disagree, but thats human nature but at least you are man enough to discuss it in a forum rather than just place on ignore, at the rate Gobbie is going it will be just him and Munchmaster talking to each other.

If you are looking for a "disco" for dancing, this won't be of any use, but of you are looking for a good place to hang out, and admire the "eye candy, " a very good choice is "Seen Space" on Thonglor Soi 13 - see map at http://binged.it/14C0BIf

This is an enclosed square (similar to Nana Plaza), with about 15 venues opening onto it - including Beer, Brew & Cider, and a secondary location of Fatgutz. The center of the plaza is full of seating, and the place attracts affluent Thais, as well as maybe 10% Western clientele. Packed out on Fridays, and after 11:00 pm most other days. Great place for people watching.

Cheers!

SS

Archived